John Oliver: No Big Issue of ANTIFA Assaulting 'White Nationlist' Protestors

I am not confused, thinking like, or being a Nazi is not a reason to accost, assault, or murder someone.

Otherwise, maybe I deem a Communist, a Liberal, a the bourgeoisie or anyone else's thoughts to be forbidden and call them "fucking Vegans!" and hit them with rocks.

Then, we will see who is next.

Maybe I think John Oliver is an atrocious Commie-Nazi and will have him hung.

Why not? What thoughts are we outlawing? Are you the judge? Is history a good judge?

The Khmer Rouge? The Reign of Terror? The Cultural Revolution? The Night of the Long Knives?

No thanks.

We should feel privileged when living in or visiting a society that does not allow the persecution of people for their thoughts or ideas.

History? Tell me, what has history shown to be the only way to deal with Nazis?

Absolutely, and liberals are ducking this discussion. Sweep it under the rug, type thing for them.

If I had to side between white nationalist goobers who wear NAZI flags or far left commie creeps who want to shut down all free speech, well....commies are gonna take an ass whooping for the ages.

NAZIs - CONS
-------
Intolerant based on color (stupid)
Intolerant towards gays and trans (stupid)
Gravitate towards authoritarian figures

NAZIs - PROs
--------
Nationalists
Believe in capitalism
Don't wish to eliminate white people

ANTIFA - PROS

......literally can't think of any

ANTIFA - CONS

Suppress free speech
Discriminate against white people
Want to flood the country with 3rd world immigrants based on color
Pro-big government/nanny state
Believe in communism (despite evidence of its failures)

Yeah, I gotta side with NAZIs here. ANTIFA just is a shitshow where NAZIs look better.

FIY, most NAZI's are about as sharp as a cue ball, but they look like reasonable people next to ANTIFA.

You know Nazis murdered 17 million people right? It was kinda a big deal. Pretty dure ANTIFA hasnt murdered 17 million people.

We have an epidemic size of Hispanics damaging America and they are not even part of it.

Americans are tired of being killed in car accidents by people never supposed to be there.
Tired of ms13
The ones not killing, just swallow up many job sectors

Hispanics are native ...you and the Nazis are foreign invaders that are not native in any form...piss off back where u came from

You know Nazis murdered 17 million people right? It was kinda a big deal. Pretty dure ANTIFA hasnt murdered 17 million people.

You think these goofs marching in Charlotsville murdered 17 million people? <Lmaoo>

They're clowns, in bad taste, but actual NAZIs either fled to Argentina and Brazil or were sent to build homes and roads to USSR slave camps.

Hispanics are native ...you and the Nazis are foreign invaders that are not native in any form...piss off back where u came from

{<jordan}

Native to Spain you mean...

Definition of conquistador
plural conquistadores play \(ˌ)kän-ˌkē-stə-ˈdȯr-ēz, -ˈdȯr-ˌās, kən-; (ˌ)kän-ˌkwi-, -ˌki-\ or conquistadors
:one that conquers; specifically :a leader in the Spanish conquest of America and especially of Mexico and Peru in the 16th century

But those groups were evolving too fast. And when a highly modernized group runs into groups that have shown little progress, it's only natural.

And cultures that modernize fast, they don't want people from the more simple ones to slow them down.

Everyone in the world wants to flock to a country built by European whites.

No ones want to go to a place .....

{<jordan}

Native to Spain you mean...

Definition of conquistador
plural conquistadores play \(ˌ)kän-ˌkē-stə-ˈdȯr-ēz, -ˈdȯr-ˌās, kən-; (ˌ)kän-ˌkwi-, -ˌki-\ or conquistadors
:one that conquers; specifically :a leader in the Spanish conquest of America and especially of Mexico and Peru in the 16th century

Like it or not more native than you

You think these goofs marching in Charlotsville murdered 17 million people? <Lmaoo>

They're clowns, in bad taste, but actual NAZIs either fled to Argentina and Brazil or were sent to build homes and roads to USSR slave camps.
Those goofs marching in Charlotesville. What do they want to do? I'm pretty sure they want all colored people out of the USA. That would involve removing about 100 milllion people from the USA. How would they go about doing that without genocide?

If you're going to claim that you're 'Alt right', then you better be ready for genocide, because that's the only way you're going to create a white ethnostate in the US.

Quality show, people should watch all of it not just the snippet tard ts says
Watched, laughed, and didn't think, "Surely some special Sherflake will cry about it."

But from now on, I must remember that this WR is endless winter

But those groups were evolving too fast. And when a highly modernized group runs into groups that have shown little progress, it's only natural.

And cultures that modernize fast, they don't want people from the more simple ones to slow them down.

Everyone in the world wants to flock to a country built by European whites.

No ones want to go to a place .....

Blah blah blah you are not advanced you didn't build squat and you sure as hell have no culture.

Those goofs marching in Charlotesville. What do they want to do? I'm pretty sure they want all colored people out of the USA. That would involve removing about 100 milllion people from the USA. How would they go about doing that without genocide?

You should ask them, and I doubt they can rationally elaborate that.

But I don't have any issues removing every single illegal, regardless or race, color, or religion. That we can do without any genocide.

Excellent article featured in The Atlantic explaining why smug, sneering and self-righteous fucktards like John Oliver, Trevor Noah and Samantha Bee helped to get Trump elected:

How Late-Night Comedy Fueled the Rise of Trump

...somewhere along the way, the hosts of the late-night shows decided that they had carte blanche to insult not just the people within this administration, but also the ordinary citizens who support Trump, and even those who merely identify as conservatives.

Trump and Samantha Bee are on different sides politically, but culturally they are drinking from the same cup, one filled with the poisonous nectar of reality TV and its baseless values, which have now moved to the very center of our national discourse. Trump and Bee share a penchant for verbal cruelty and a willingness to mock the defenseless. Both consider self-restraint, once the hallmark of the admirable, to be for chumps.

When John Oliver told viewers that if they opposed abortion they had to change the channel until the last minute of the program, when they would be shown “an adorable bucket of sloths,” he [Oliver] perfectly encapsulated the tone of these shows: one imbued with the conviction that they and their fans are intellectually and morally superior to those who espouse any of the beliefs of the political right.

5754703_b14a92aabd26d881cf966b96f0e7ee73.png

<3>
Waaaah, comedians make fun of a retarded President! *sobbing uncontrollably*

Like it or not more native than you

Native to Mexico and Peru. Where Spanish and Portuguese conquerors wiped out the "real natives".
It's clearly whoever has bigger dick, so go to the back of the line.

You should ask them, and I doubt they can rationally elaborate that.

But I don't have any issues removing every single illegal, regardless or race, color, or religion. That we can do without any genocide.
Well, that might remove a fraction, sure. What about the million land owners in the USA? Do these mouth breathing 'Alt right' types think they are going to deport anyone who doesn't fit their specific racial category?

It's no wonder anyone with a half a brain laughs at the 'Alt right".

Is Jared Taylor still the leader?
I have my fair share of pot leaf items throughout my house. No I don't post pictures of me smoking. Marijuana does calm my nerves and ADD so the benefits of smoking make me happy. I invest in the industry and would grow if it was legal in my State, so you could say I'm passionate about marijuana. I'm a pothead but I sure as shit don't fit the stereotype you're projecting.

Native to Mexico and Peru. Where Spanish and Portuguese conquerors wiped out the "real natives".
It's clearly whoever has bigger dick, so go to the back of the line.

Still here and kicking it sweet cheeks. From Alaska to Argentina I go where I please.

Lmao at vegan, transgendered, liberals beating up Nazis.
They're not the ones beating up nazis. It's usually their minority allies and some older white guys, the so called union thugs.

Here is the first video I found of the parking lot fight in Charlottesville. Black guys attack a nazi, nazis attack a black guy. None of them were the usual pink hair vegan.

So who started the missile and rocket programs that put humans into space?

Mexicans?
Certainly not you dumbass. Are you trying to take credit for the cumulative knowledge of human history? I respect the great European men who advanced the human condition and also those who have inadvertently damaged it. You however are a race baiter who has no business telling the natives where they belong

Back