John Oliver’s Gay Bunny Book Outsells the Pences’

You said he has a real punchable face which means that you want to punch his face.

Because you agree or disagree with him?

Or because you just don't like his face?

I don't think any reason is a good reason to punch someone, imo.
No it means they annoy you or some people just have that look , I like Oliver but I can't disagree that he has a punchable face

It's really scary how relevant a decade old TV show still is.
Sometimes I'll watch a couple of my favorite clips and then realize I've spent an hour on the "Next Video" train.
Jordan Peterson says it's the constant, underlying threat of violence existing whenever two males interact that keeps society on an even-keel.

And that this is why men trying to dialogue with women is so problematic - because women have confidence that societal mores will keep them from ever having to eat a fist.

Jordan bless.
Bill Burr kind of beat him to the punch.

So to speak.

You said he has a real punchable face which means that you want to punch his face.

Because you agree or disagree with him?

Or because you just don't like his face?

I don't think any reason is a good reason to punch someone, imo.
I think I've rustled you a little bit too much over this. I think a nice brisk walk is an order for you mister ra poster.

P.S. do u look like John Oliver?

No it means they annoy you or some people just have that look , I like Oliver but I can't disagree that he has a punchable face

<SelenaWow>

Thank you AngryCoW.

Tbh I don't really like the push for including homosexuality in children's media and content but to be fair in this it seems the Pences are the ones who first made children's stories the battleground so good on Oliver for countering them.

It's really weird how all the right wing dorks want to inflict violence on John Oliver just because they disagree with him.
He is pretty punchable though. Like Ben Shapiro whenever I see Oliver the first thing I think of is "stuff him in a locker"

In a hurry didn't proof read.

But you understand what I was saying.

"I cdn'uolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg: the phaonmneel pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rseearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and you awlyas thguoht slpeling was ipmorantt."

That just gave me a haedhace.

I'm starting to lean this way too ..... crazy days

As do I

Pence is clearly the enemy, but Trump and his instability / trolling of the world is flat out dangerous.

The tumptards were at least right about how the American system can keep even the worst somewhat in check. I don't want to keep testing this assertion.

In a hurry didn't proof read.

But you understand what I was saying.

"I cdn'uolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg: the phaonmneel pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rseearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and you awlyas thguoht slpeling was ipmorantt."
Wild !

As much as I find myself agreeing with John Oliver on many issues, he is such a degenerate insufferable unfunny and obnoxious prick, that I find myself joining the hate wagon by default.

He says, highlighting the need for schooling....
I got my degree in tolerance
collage-heart-2.jpg

First animal I saw in this was the rat. I wonder if that means something ?

It's really weird how all the right wing dorks want to inflict violence on John Oliver just because they disagree with him.
Yet they cry when antifa trannys and "limpwrist" vegans are kicking Trump Cucks asses at protests and shit.

Back