John Oliver’s Gay Bunny Book Outsells the Pences’

Wanting to punch anyone is bad.

Seek help.
Disagree.

Wanting to do something isn't bad. Acting on something like that IS bad.

EDIT:
And if I saw him in person I doubt I'd punch him. Probably tell him to stop yelling like a twatwaffle and that I don't find him all that funny then move on with my life.

Disagree.

Wanting to do something isn't bad. Acting on something like that IS bad.

EDIT:
And if I saw him in person I doubt I'd punch him. Probably tell him to stop yelling like a twatwaffle and that I don't find him all that funny then move on with my life.
<TrumpWrong1>

It's really weird how all the right wing dorks want to inflict violence on John Oliver just because they disagree with him.

At least it's confined to venting on the internet rather than joining antifa or BLM and actually assaulting innocent people in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really weird how all the right wing dorks want to inflict violence on John Oliver just because they disagree with him.

I admit, it's weird that I want to bash his face. He's just such a complete twat, and nothing else really. 100% twat.

I disagree with all sorts of people, you know. It's not "just because...". But it's only Oliver that I want to punch. It would just be fun to see such a cocky twatbomb crumble in the blink of an eye.

I admit, it's weird that I want to bash his face. He's just such a complete twat, and nothing else really. 100% twat.

I disagree with all sorts of people, you know. It's not "just because...". But it's only Oliver that I want to punch. It would just be fun to see such a cocky twatbomb crumble in the blink of an eye.

Microcosm of the entire middle/uneducated part of the USA lashing out in 2016 against intellectualism, education, elitism, etc.

Somewhere in your subconscious it bothers the shit out of you that a cheeky liberal Brit is viewed as intelligent by a large swath of the public. This is a problem for you personally, not for Jon Oliver.

Microcosm of the entire middle/uneducated part of the USA lashing out in 2016 against intellectualism, education, elitism, etc.

Somewhere in your subconscious it bothers the shit out of you that a cheeky liberal Brit is viewed as intelligent by a large swath of the public. This is a problem for you personally, not for Jon Oliver.

Fig-2-1-Fortune-teller.jpg

I like the idea of screwing w/ pence, not so much a book about homosexual bunnies tho

cmon son

Liberals attacking conservative women and children again. Nothing to see here.

Is he even still alive? That guy has to be living in a world of prescription pills by now. The worst part about 9/11 for me was Miller losing his sense of humor.
Yeah, he fell apart completely. I saw him live in Denver in 2000. It was hilarious. Now he's just another rightwing hack.

At least it's confined to venting on the internet rather than joining antifa or BLM and actually assaulting innocent people in real life.

"Ignore my tendency toward violence because Antifa!"

<Dany07>

"Ignore my tendency toward violence because Antifa!"

<Dany07>

O I get it, you're a liar that pretends you don't get violent tendencies. Everyone gets violent tendencies, some more than others but what separates us is acting upon it.

If you need me to teach you any more about humanity just ask but please, keep the questions short and honest.

I thought frogs were for making racist black caricatures..

on the WB!!!

frog2.gif
which was odd, b/c one would think UPN woulda used it back then haha

actually now that I think about it, I have a 4 year old son. IF it turned out he liked other boys, I guess a book like this would actually be pretty damn helpful ( I actually watch his show every week, so I know it's a real, no shit childrens book w/ celebrity voices)

O I get it, you're a liar that pretends you don't get violent tendencies. Everyone gets violent tendencies, some more than others but what separates us is acting upon it.

If you need me to teach you any more about humanity just ask but please, keep the questions short and honest.

I can with clear conscious state that I don't want to inflict violence on anyone I merely disagree with nor do I even fantasize about it.

I can with clear conscious state that I don't want to inflict violence on anyone I merely disagree with nor do I even fantasize about it.

Oooo so now your slipping in the whole "merely disagree with".

You're a slippery little jellyfish aren't you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back