CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Timestamped:

DOMINICK CRUZ IM COMING FOR YOU BABY!
Hands of stone by KO lets gooooo

DtrQ2xYUUAAUzlT.0.jpg

Not sure Lineker can touch Cruz's chin....but I'm hoping he does.

I used to be a fan of Cruz. But the inactivity and his commentating have me hoping he gets KO'd.

He comes off as a very arrogant commentator who seems more interested in showing up his broadcast partners to make them look stupid.

He has a punchers chance but Dom is a world class MMA adapted wrestler and he's going to play the same game TJ did, and take the guy down when he's looking to wing punches.

So long as Dom is healthy and still has the goods, this is a very winnable fight.

How happy would it make Rogan to shout "DOM'S HURT!!" during this fight?

I used to be a fan of Cruz. But the inactivity and his commentating have me hoping he gets KO'd.

He comes off as a very arrogant commentator who seems more interested in showing up his broadcast partners to make them look stupid.

Agreed about Cruz. He's smug and arrogant IMO.

Plus they made some new signs for Dom's fighting style.

upload_2018-12-6_9-51-12.png

Sloppy ass Lineker won't even come close to touching Cruz. I think Cruz plays it safe and smashes Linker on the ground similar to what TJ did. Easy fight for Cruz.

Lineker "over" swings get taken down & doesn't get back up.

Easy fight for Dom. Then he'll get a title shot because he made it look easy.

Too well put. I feel the exact same way. I was even on his side when everyone jumped off his band wagon. His commentary has cemented it for me. Arguing every point, even when he's wrong.

I find his commentary insightful. De gustibus.

Gary-Lineker-and-wife-Michelle-with-baby-George.jpg

He looks a lot different now from when he was a toddler. Father & son, both strikers in their own ways!

Silly Dilly showed everyone the blueprint to making Lineker look like an mma hobbyist.

Though it would be satisfying to see smug Cruz get knocked into orbit.

This is a tailor made matchup for Cruz. Lineker will have to be awfully lucky to land a KO punch (and he could), but Cruz should eat Lineker's lunch.

He has a punchers chance but Dom is a world class MMA adapted wrestler and he's going to play the same game TJ did, and take the guy down when he's looking to wing punches.

So long as Dom is healthy and still has the goods, this is a very winnable fight.

Ya this is Dom’s fight to lose, but I did outline that Dom tends to drop his hands a lot when throwing leg kicks and if there’s ever any 1 guy at 135 that can take advantage and land a big shot because of it, it’s Lineker.

It's his mum & dad. His dad, Gary Lineker, was is a famous footballer and a successful striker in the English national team.

Do you seriously believe that?

"John Lineker" was supposed to be named "Gary Lineker" only because his father was a fan of Gary.
But he fucked up and used the wrong name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back