John Kelly, Secret Service and Chinese security brawled over Trump's nuclear football

The only hearsay was whether or not the Mar a Lago guest correctly identified the guy with the nuclear football, imo. I mean, guests were taking photos of Trump and co reading classified documents after NK's missile launch and Trump and Abe were openly discussing their responses at a public restaurant.

The picture in the article, of the guy with the "football", was not as damning as the other poster described.

Don't get me wrong, this should be an actual scandal, but without a worse picture it doesn't have the firepower to change anything

The football and the biscuit have been lost or forgotten before across several administrations

Think during one of Clinton's the aide carrying it was left behind by the motorcade and had to walk several blocks back to the WH...with the football.

John Kelly and the US security guy should have

<{cuts}>

You guys act like there is some button in there to push and launch nuclear weapons.

It's a bunch of papers and a book, all very important but you or anyone can touch it and do no harm.

Even if it was stolen every thing could be changed so fast it would do no harm.

In fact the codes are changed at least daily I hear.

Lol @ taking selfies with the nuclear codes.

Even if it happened they were not holding the codes or even the case but just standing next to the guy holding the locked case.

Poor form but no harm.

So the Secret Service got into a fistfight with Chinese security because Chinese security trying to steal the nuclear codes? This ought to be cause for war.

What’s a nuclear football?

Is that the one Tom Brady couldn’t catch?

Once again, Chinese lack of grappling experience costs them the W...

The US would be a lot safer with the nuclear football in Chinas hands instead of Trump.

So the Secret Service got into a fistfight with Chinese security because Chinese security trying to steal the nuclear codes? This ought to be cause for war.
They just wanted to check if they gave Trump the real thing.

I didn't see @KONG-D'SNT-TAP mention Clinton anywhere in this thread and I've never seen him think "it's normal". Also, welcome to 2018.

So no fuck up counts before Trump took office ?

I'm going to bet all kinds of shit has happened with the football since it's come into being.

So no fuck up counts before Trump took office ?

I'm going to bet all kinds of shit has happened with the football since it's come into being.

I'm sure if we could all go back in time and complain about it, we would. But right now this is the fuck up that just happened so, not surprisingly, this is the fuck-up that is being criticized.

I'm sure if we could all go back in time and complain about it, we would. But right now this is the fuck up that just happened so, not surprisingly, this is the fuck-up that is being criticized.

And you need to view it in relation to other fuck ups but the left doesn't want to hear it.

Clinton's people lost the codes.

Back