John Kavanagh: Conor McGregor isn’t going away anytime soon.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Last April, the reigning UFC lightweight champion shocked the world by announcing that he'd decided to hang up his gloves.

McGregor's announcement sent shockwaves throughout the mixed martial arts world.

However, his retirement turned out to be a brief one as he pulled a massive U-turn a few days later, insisting he was ready to headline UFC 200.

McGregor's brief retirement led many to wonder when he will bring the curtain down on his mixed martial arts career.

“Conor isn’t going anywhere soon”

His head coach, John Kavanagh, admits he doesn't know when Conor plans on calling it a day but insists it won't happen anytime soon.

“Like any sport there’s a sell by date. But Conor is 28, he’s a baby in the sport," Kavanagh told the Irish Mirror.

“I look at Bernard Hopkins who’s 50, winning world title fights so Conor isn’t going anywhere soon.

“I predict once he’s done in the sport he will disappear. People think he likes the limelight, he doesn’t. He just likes fighting and promoting fights.

“Who knows maybe he’ll go to Hollywood and become the next Schwarzenegger.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/600890/Conor-McGregor-John-Kavanagh-retirement

Lol
Conor isn't going away soon ( by the way, he's gone now for a tbd minimum 10 month maternity leave)

Wow his coach is so racist. He said "maybe he will go to Africa and become a sports :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"

"He doesn't like the attention or limelight, he just likes fighting and promoting fights... But hey, maybe he'll go to Hollywood and become a huge star when he's done with that."

That was considered a "retirement"?

kobe-laughing_1350060747.gif

ok but he's only making that comment because Conor is currently away

The pussy isn't fighting any time soon either.

Fucking coward.

John Kavanagh: Conor McGregor isn’t going 'to fight' anytime soon.

“Who knows maybe he’ll go to Hollywood and become the next Schwarzenegger.”

If Conor had played Schwarzenegger's characters he would have done things a little different.

Schwarzenegger: I'll be back
Conor: I'll be back, motherfuckers.

Schwarzenegger: Get to the chopper!
Conor: Get your fookin' pussy arses to the chopper!

Schwarzenegger: Hasta la Vista, Baby.
Conor: Thanks for the cheese. Catch ya's later.

Do you feel better after writing this nonsense?

This homo's fellating of his meal ticket is hardly thread worthy.

He is not going away because he will be taken out.

Let us be real, Conor is essentially a "puncher's chance" type of fighter. He is not well rounded. Thus, he needs favorable match ups.

I think he is wasting time pursuing that boxing thing. Khabib (his biggest threat) is not healthy. Honestly, I think Conor puts Tony Ferguson to sleep.

At the moment, the 155 division is open for Conor to dominate. With Khabib out, every Top 10 fighter is a good match-up for Conor. He can defend 5 times and put his name in the fighter's fighter hall of fame.

His only threat is Nate Diaz.

Back