John Gotti's Grandson in the UFC?

He'll do just like his dad, BTFO then buddy up white white supremacists. I bet he even gets a shaving razor to the head.
Sammy the Bull did that, and was what got him busted, I think he was in witness protection at the time. . He was selling ecstasy out here, and used some knuckle head group to sell it.

if he grows his hair like goku like his cousins back in 07 08 im in ...

"John walked into the prison and took off his 5K Brioni suit. Was the last time he would ever wear it"

If his debut was recent, why doesn't he have all the tattoos he has in the photo? Doesn't matter, he's 1-0 and probably wouldn't pass USADA anyway.

Sammy the Bull did that, and was what got him busted, I think he was in witness protection at the time. . He was selling ecstasy out here, and used some knuckle head group to sell it.

The Devil Dogs weren’t knuckleheads

The Devil Dogs weren’t knuckleheads
wasn't talkin Devil Dogs, but don't know them. Was talkin about a knuckle head white supremist group here in Vegas

Last edited:
He is a ripped MMA fighter and just to clarify, its the grandson and not the son. He has been winning so far and has wins in amateurs and he just won his pro debut with a stoppage.

He is a legit MMA fighter who has been training for years and not so pro wrestler who did it for cash grab.

Here is the fight:

Haha, oh shit! I'm not the ring announcer in this video, but I used to ring announce for MMA Platinum Gloves and John Gotti was actually one of the best fighters in the promotion, based on what I saw of him.

MMA Platinum Gloves has since teamed up with Aggressive Combat Championships to form Triton Fights. I moved far away, and they went with that guy with the dreadlocks who does boxing. Who they probably would've went with even if I hadn't moved because that guy is better than I am.

It’s obnoxious having to read through all of these idiotic, stereotypical, Italian catch phrases. I get this shit at work everyday, I don’t need it here of all places.

That said, this dude is a juiced out guido who skips leg day. WTF is wrong with my people.

That's nothin', see?

Charles Manon's grandson is fighitng in the UFC already.

Her name is Ronda Rousey.

That video is not from his pro debut o.p. He made his pro debut recently (after some amateur fights) on the unaired prelims of CES MMA 46 October 27, 2017 with this result: John Gotti III def. Johnny Adams TKO (strikes) - Round 1, 3:50. For some reason CES MMA didn't show his fight on AXS despite the fact that they had some other pretty low level fighters and fighters with losing records on the televised main card. He's a long way from the UFC in any case.

Gott aligned, or tried to, with the aryan brotherhood in prison, and they gave him a close shave.
John-Gotti-Prison-beating.jpg

When he wins a fight his catchphrase should be "I'M WALKIN' HERE"

He was still a murderer and career criminal. Naming your kid after him makes it look like you're proud of that heritage. They cant be ashamed of it if they're passing the name on.

Fuck, I'd change my name.

They are proud of their heritage though, they actually had a reality TV show a few years ago called Growing Up Gotti and it lasted for a few seasons. This MMA fighter was on it.

Back