John Gotti III to make pro MMA debut

A wise guy doesn't fight professionally...

Wise guy sits in the crowd knowing he's got a sure thing without taking a punch.

Nope. That would be Victoria Gotti.

I don't know if this loser was on the show, but you do realize that she wasn't the only person on the show right? All those guido douchebag wannabe mobster kids were on it too. Don't even get me started on how much of a piece of trash Victoria was on that show.

2016-06-09-1465505556-8581814-mob8n2web.jpg

I don't know if this loser was on the show, but you do realize that she wasn't the only person on the show right? All those guido douchebag wannabe mobster kids were on it too. Don't even get me started on how much of a piece of trash Victoria was on that show.

Yeah. I realized.. I just plum forgot.

Sherdog always delivers, although I expected better!

I admired all the positive comments at the end of the article.

First I've heard of him, I'm slacking

You laugh but he has his own system..just wait till he gets a guy in full Sal's pizzaria, moves slickly to meatballs and spaghetti, then submits the guy with Horse head in the bed.

The kid has had a decent am career, is in the gym at Long Island MMA putting in the work, plus getting into Renzo's when possible, and said to be moving down to Serra/Longo.. Can't hate on someone who rather try it out, instead of talking shit on the Internet or living life off the family name.

Last edited:
I know it was only his pro debut, but CES MMA dropped the ball by not broadcasting his fight on AXS on Friday. There were fighters with losing records on the televised main card.

I know it was only his pro debut, but CES MMA dropped the ball by not broadcasting his fight on AXS on Friday. There were fighters with losing records on the televised main card.

Well, he was on the undercard.. he will get his TV time soon enough!

Back