John Gotti III returns to cage at next month's CES MMA 53

theincognito

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Looking forward to it.I don't think it will be long before he's picked up by a major org.

I don't get it. They are burying him on the untelevised undercard yet again so almost no one will see him fight.

Khabib and co had better not fuck with the Gottis while on US soil

Welterweight hey?

John Gotti III vs. Ray Cooper III.

I don't get it. They are burying him on the untelevised undercard yet again so almost no one will see him fight.

Let him move up the ranks like any other up-and-coming guy. I hope he doesn’t get any special treatment simply because his grandfather and father and uncles were notorious gangsters.

Khabib and co had better not fuck with the Gottis while on US soil

The Gotti’s are harmless nowadays. The Gotti era of organized crime has long since past. Gene Gotti (John Gotti senior’s brother) just got released, though, after serving nearly 30 years in prison, so maybe he can resurrect some of the ol’ Gotti power and influence. But he’s 70+ years old now and unlikely to make much noise.

Let him move up the ranks like any other up-and-coming guy. I hope he doesn’t get any special treatment simply because his grandfather and father and uncles were notorious gangsters.
1- CES MMA, LFA & many other promotions have featured plenty of young prospects with just a few bouts on main cards on tv. That's not special treatment if he kicked off the CES MMA main card this time.
2- CES MMA would be smart to give him special treatment in any case so they get more viewers on tv, even if not warranted.

John Gotti III combined opponents records are 0-6, I would say that is definitely some special treatment. Hopefully, his management will move him up to a 1-0 fighter or a 2-1 opponent.

He's a decent prospect. Like they are building him slowly. Want to see him get a step up after this.

Back