John Danaher Leg lock and back attack dvd?

Aren't those supposed to be somewhat charismatic?

I think that is just a stereotype for the few charismatic ones. I'm sure if you met people who abused animals/people and eventually started killing people, I'm sure they would give off the weirdo/creepy vibe.

Any word on a release date for this?

dude said 2 weeks i cant wait to seethe back stuff i wish someone would put out a solid front head lock position very underated in no gi
Really? I feel like there's a ton of front headlock in no gi especially when passing since there aren't lapels to grab onto. Guillotine, darce, anaconda, and Japanese necktie chokes are all popular and are front headlock style subs. I think the main upper body positions you see no gi are back mount, front headlock, and kimura traps.

There are some great front headlock instructionals. Check out Josh Hinger's guillotine set. Ryan Hall's arm triangles set. Edwin Najmi or Jeff Glover's darce sets. Roy Marsh's guillotine set. Bill Cooper's bootleg dvd. Rafael Lovato Jr's no gi dvd. Lachlan Giles (Craig Jones coach) is coming out with a set. Robert Drysdale's cradle set. The websites for Marcelo Garcia, Braulio Estima, or the Mendes Bros. All of that is great front headlock stuff.

Last edited:
Really? I feel like there's a ton of front headlock in no gi especially when passing since there aren't lapels to grab onto. Guillotine, darce, anaconda, and Japanese necktie chokes are all popular and are front headlock style subs. I think the main upper body positions you see no gi are back mount, front headlock, and kimura traps.

There are some great front headlock instructionals. Check out Josh Hinger's guillotine set. Ryan Hall's arm triangles set. Edwin Najmi or Jeff Glover's darce sets. Roy Marsh's guillotine set. Bill Cooper's bootleg dvd. Rafael Lovato Jr's no gi dvd. Lachlan Giles (Craig Jones coach) is coming out with a set. Robert Drysdale's cradle set. The websites for Marcelo Garcia, Braulio Estima, or the Mendes Bros. All of that is great front headlock stuff.
iv seen a few but id like to find a good series i can use that works with mma gloves i like having a 3 to 4 move series i hate having to peaces certain moves together by searching around having a good structure is what i enjoy normally from that position i use head in the home to go behind to the back most guys pull guard from the pressure or sit to a head and arm guillotine but i hate togive up top position for a sub

im gonna check out the jeff glover dvd

have you seen
Mike Palladino's he seems to have a series on it with crucifix ect

Last edited:
Fun little game: How much do you guys think these sets will go for?

It’s all rumor and hearsay. The rumor is Danaher prevented Eddie from releasing a dvd of his own and that caused Eddie to leave Danaher. Now, Danaher has released his own Dvd.

This is the same thing I've heard as well.

Excellent instruction and I can see why his students do well. He really seem to have developed a system and he’s made a post where he says he’s also developed sub systems or something where if you need to transition you can. I think he was trying to say he has developed interconnected systems and his announcement of his leg lock and back DVD is just the beginning if people are interested in other topics. I’m sure passing the guard or the guard would be next. I’m interested in his take on BJJ in a MMA setting. I think he used to teach a MMA class with Shawn Williams. Someone posted a very short clip of Danaher rolling with Matt Serra. It was too short. I would definitely like to know there’s footage of him rolling.

I've heard he doesn't roll much at all. I actually question him a grappler if he doesn't roll with his students.

I've heard he doesn't roll much at all. I actually question him a grappler if he doesn't roll with his students.

How is Danaher supposed to roll nowadays when he has a bunch of serious injury?

How is Danaher supposed to roll nowadays when he has a bunch of serious injury?

I know people who trained with Danaher as he went up the ranks. They all say that he really didn't roll much and just wanted to teach people what to do lol. When he did roll, he rolled with lower rank belts lol.

Danaher guys demonstrate they can finish leg locks and sub people from the back so who cares if Dahaher himself sucks and everything on the DVD will be stolen from Eddie Cummings ;)
People mostly pirate DVDs anyway.

Last edited:
dam rite i cant wait
Danaher guys demonstrate they can finish leg locks and sub people from the back so who cares if Dahaher himself sucks and everything on the DVD will be stolen from Eddie Cummings ;)
People mostly pirate DVDs anyway.
to "buy this"

I know people who trained with Danaher as he went up the ranks. They all say that he really didn't roll much and just wanted to teach people what to do lol. When he did roll, he rolled with lower rank belts lol.
Understandable given his condition.

His hip and knees are f**ked. Give the man a break. He's a genius.

Depends. I've seen people with bad condition still put alot of effort training .

What's the point of sacrificing what's left of your body when you won't ever be in a condition to perform well again?

Back