John Danaher Leg lock and back attack dvd?

I liked it. And even the people who hate him for.. reasons still admit they’re getting a lot of good stuff. They’re just being whiny bitches lol

My early impression:

This thing would NOT be 8 hours if he had better economy of words.

how is it compared to stephen kesting and robs leg lock dvd? i got both but havent watched either yet

rob apparently learnt from eddie cummings so id think it would be similar so curious how the both compare

I liked it. And even the people who hate him for.. reasons still admit they’re getting a lot of good stuff. They’re just being whiny bitches lol
this if people online dont like someone they try to discredit there technique idc how a person acts ect if what he has to teach is good im gonna use it

how is it compared to stephen kesting and robs leg lock dvd? i got both but havent watched either yet

rob apparently learnt from eddie cummings so id think it would be similar so curious how the both compare

I like Rob's better. TBH

lare the techniques different or his explaining better
The techniques aren't exactly the same. There are several things about the way Rob plays the legs that are unique. A couple of examples are Rob plays outside ashi with a very specific foot position that I don't really see Danaher or his guys using. Another example is he plays the saddle (cross ashi) on the outside hip only and again Rob uses a slightly different foot position for the saddle. There are a little things like this. But Rob's set is a great resource for modern leg locks. The best sets are definitely Craig Jones, Rob, and Danaher. All have some unique takes on things but all will help your leg locks big time.

Here;s a segment from the newly recorded Danaher set if you want an example of how he teaches

lare the techniques different or his explaining better

Some things are different but Rob is far better at explaining things and I feel that his set is more dense with material and organized better.

Back