John Bolton betrayed the US for Israel.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
When Bolton was America's ambassador to the United Nations, he stabbed his boss Condelezza Rice in the back, by telling Israel she sold them out, and proceeded to divulge to Israel crucial American plans for the UN.

Not only is he a rabid warmonger, who wants war with Iran, but it is all but certain he puts Israeli interests above US interests. Neither Rice nor the Bush admin were anything but pro Israel. When Israel was bombing Lebanon in 2006, Rice gave them cover and kept supplying them with munitions.

TEL AVIV—John Bolton, while serving as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, went behind his boss’s back to supply Israel with crucial information on American plans at the UN and redirect U.S. policy.

That’s according to Israel’s former UN ambassador, Dan Gillerman, and former prime minister Ehud Olmert, who spoke to The Daily Beast on Tuesday. Bolton’s past, especially his controversial tenure at the UN, has come under fresh examination since President Trump named him to be his next national security advisor.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/john-bolton-told-israel-condi-rice-sold-you-out-ex-official-says

Not only is he a rabid warmonger, who wants war with Iran, but it is all but certain he puts Israeli interests above US interests.

Member when Senate republicans invited Netanyahu to address a joint session of congress and rebut President Obama? I member.

latest

Member when Senate republicans invited Netanyahu to address a joint session of congress and rebut President Obama? I member.

latest
Yeah.

Bolton went against his own boss, a Republican , that worked on behalf of a Republican president.

Why do these idiots continue to support Israel when Israel does not hesitate in stabbing America in the back? <{cruzshake}>

All we need to complete a trifecta of war in Trumps cabinet is to replace General Mattis.

Once that's done we're sure be handing out freedom left and right.

I still scratch my head as to why a political appointee still ensures that he is still called "Ambassador" when on TV.

I thought I heard somewhere that only career ambassadors (those that work their way up the ladder over years) get to keep the title after retiring from the State Department.

It's like someone that received an honorary degree from a university insisting that they are called "Doctor" when being introduced.

When Bolton was America's ambassador to the United Nations, he stabbed his boss Condelezza Rice in the back, by telling Israel she sold them out, and proceeded to divulge to Israel crucial American plans for the UN.

Not only is he a rabid warmonger, who wants war with Iran, but it is all but certain he puts Israeli interests above US interests. Neither Rice nor the Bush admin were anything but pro Israel. When Israel was bombing Lebanon in 2006, Rice gave them cover and kept supplying them with munitions.

TEL AVIV—John Bolton, while serving as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, went behind his boss’s back to supply Israel with crucial information on American plans at the UN and redirect U.S. policy.

That’s according to Israel’s former UN ambassador, Dan Gillerman, and former prime minister Ehud Olmert, who spoke to The Daily Beast on Tuesday. Bolton’s past, especially his controversial tenure at the UN, has come under fresh examination since President Trump named him to be his next national security advisor.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/john-bolton-told-israel-condi-rice-sold-you-out-ex-official-says

giphy.gif

Back