Joey "The punching bag" Beltran needs to retire

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
How many more people are going to get a title shot off beating this guy?

what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

lmao I couldnt say it any better. The TS acts as if he got of one of those Cryogenic machines in Fallout 4.

Lol I remember watching his fight with Stipe at ufc 136. Pretty sure he took a round off Stipe.

So you won't be excited for Mousasi vs Beltran in Bellator? How about Kendall Grove?

Lol I remember watching his fight with Stipe at ufc 136. Pretty sure he took a round off Stipe.

He did

I remember it well, Stipe running around with Mirkos shorts on, and I'm sat there like.. I'm sure Buffer said this fuckers from Cleveland
I distinctly remember thinking.. wow this Miocic is below average at best

Still can't believe Rolles Gracie Jr. lost to him.

I was at that show. Later he was in the crowd talking with fans saying he thought he won the fight.

Tough as nails, hard as they come.
Fighting him will raise your income.

Joey Beltran is a cajun mexican who holds the keys to every title shot.

Sakara's the only guy who's gotten a title shot for beating Beltran (Grove's title-fight was before he fought Beltran), and considering they needed a main-event in Italy and now's the only time they're gonna be able to give Sakara a title-shot and be able to properly capitalize on his status as the greatest Italian shootfighter ever (and I mean real Italian, not greaseball American-Italian), it makes sense.

He's got 5 kids to feed or something like that.

Sakara's the only guy who's gotten a title shot for beating Beltran (Grove's title-fight was before he fought Beltran), and considering they needed a main-event in Italy and now's the only time they're gonna be able to give Sakara a title-shot and be able to properly capitalize on his status as the greatest Italian shootfighter ever (and I mean real Italian, not greaseball American-Italian), it makes sense.
No one will top matt Serra .. he ko'd gsp and became ww champ

I picked against Stipe for a long time because of how bad he looked in a number of his early UFC fights.

Weird that the thread starter would post this randomly with Beltran not at all in the current MMA news cycle. Usually someone posts a thread like this immediately after card where an older fighter looks out of shape and gets pasted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back