Joey Diaz responds to Khabibs IG Post

Fuck the Diaz brothers.

rELv7iU.gif

Lmao. Idk why, but I find Joey hilarious ever since I found him & Eddie bravo on jre even watch the church of what's happening from time to time.

Last edited:
He forgot about what he said about Alvarez and Conor real quick.

So if Khabib grabs your neck with 20 of his goons surrounding you, "it's on"? Lmao, ok tough guy.

Artem didn't press charges, because he's a fighter, but he very well could've. This was assault and Khabib is as if not worse than Conor. He instigated all of this.

I see you've got Artem's and Colby's bitch, submissive, cuck spirit. You all think there is no consequence to Internet diss. You are wrong, and you are all gigantic pussies. You have no place in a men's world.

That's not how assault works, holy shit. Are you this oblivious to basic criminal acts? How do you even function in society? Yes, grabbing someone by the back of the neck is battery. Yes slapping them and threatening physical violence against them is assault. Deal with it.

Oh really?

Because that's precisely what Artem did when he was going around giving interviews saying he would "slap" Khabib and called him a coward.

Joey Diaz is going to have a heart attack live on his podcast one day.

Love listening to jre when joey is on. hes been talking about khabib for ages now, so it will go good to hear him talk on it. lets see if he learns his name now lol

really hope they have a podcast with eddie and joey soon, would be good to hear from Tonys manager.
He recovered from injury in crazy time and won the fight.

Joey Diaz is a hard laugh away from a heart attack

Lol, WAR Joey!!

...But does he think there's a time machine involved? They didn't arrest bus people because Khabib beat McRonda's ass??.....haha

PUT EM IN THERE WITH KALAHBEEB!!! THAT'S THE FIGHT I WANNA SEE!!!

Back