Joey Diaz responds to Khabibs IG Post

Imagine longo and Diaz oil wresting each other talking shit on Conor

If Khabib was fired when he assaulted Artem, none of this would've ever happened.
If you consider that assault, khabib should be in jail for murder for what he did to Conor.
Your posts are so embarrassing I'm sure Conor himself would be ashamed.

If you consider that assault, khabib should be in jail for murder for what he did to Conor.

Too busy being ashamed by himself tbh.

That's not how assault works, holy shit. Are you this oblivious to basic criminal acts? How do you even function in society? Yes, grabbing someone by the back of the neck is battery. Yes slapping them and threatening physical violence against them is assault. Deal with it.

That's not how assault works, holy shit. Are you this oblivious to basic criminal acts? How do you even function in society? Yes, grabbing someone by the back of the neck is battery. Yes slapping them and threatening physical violence against them is assault. Deal with it.
I function in society because I ain't a pussy who will press charges if someone grabs my neck. Your grab my neck, it's on

I function in society because I ain't a pussy who will press charges if someone grabs my neck. Your grab my neck, it's on

So if Khabib grabs your neck with 20 of his goons surrounding you, "it's on"? Lmao, ok tough guy.

Artem didn't press charges, because he's a fighter, but he very well could've. This was assault and Khabib is as if not worse than Conor. He instigated all of this.

So if Khabib grabs your neck with 20 of his goons surrounding you, "it's on"? Lmao, ok tough guy.

Artem didn't press charges, because he's a fighter, but he very well could've. This was assault and Khabib is as if not worse than Conor. He instigated all of this.
Deal with it, some of us are raised and brought up in life differently.

Now we have threads on what Joey Diaz says on Instagram.

What's Ari Shaffir and Bryan Callen's opinions on the subject?

Get fucked.

Joey knows what’s up. Dana has to figure out how to prop up his Conor cash cow somehow without fighting Khabib or Tony.

It was assault, and it was unwarranted. Khabib is a bully. He's everything you pretend Conor is.
Khabib gave Conor all the chance he can to fight back...your boy had nothing...dindu nuthin
ayRtdSK.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back