Joe was a Dime piece back In the day

FYI to everyone, this mescaline creep is a rogaine mole. He lurks in threads about the little shrimp & bizzarely attacks anyone else that clowns on him. Just an fyi

2og1uc.jpg

There's an actor from the 90's that looks just like Joe Rogan.
Almost like a carbon copy. I forgot his name

John Stamos? Dean Cain? Glenn Close?

FYI to everyone, this mescaline creep is a rogaine mole. He lurks in threads about the little shrimp & bizzarely attacks anyone else that clowns on him. Just an fyi
The Rogan disdain you embody Is some truly funny shit, you act like a jealous ex girlfriend when anything Rogan related comes up.

You should really ask yourself why that Is.

<{outtahere}>

you were "attacked" by at least 4 people In that last Rogan thread by the way. Except you weren't "attacked" people were just clowning on you for going In so deeply on Rogan, making yourself look like a complete loser In the process. It was less about defending, more to do with clowning on you for acting a fool.

Do they say in the article what his BF% is?

A couple observations, his stomach looks as if he is posing for the camera. Don't get me wrong he looks impressive, no hate that way. However, with the extra mass on his frame I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't all pure muscle and he had some fat there.

I'd be curious to see what he looks like completely relaxed. I'd also be curious to see what his skinfolds measured at. I'm predicting from an eye test that his BF% is not under 10, and is somewhere between 12-16 give or take. Joe is 5'8 (?) so his frame can only hold so much mass before his look changes to "stocky". Also, it may just be a genetic predisposition he has. His face has never appeared particularly slim to me.

He also could be very well hydrated in this picture.

There are a lot of ways to view it actually lol. My ultimate guess is he has muscle, with a share of body fat, and his BF% may not be as low as we'd suspect (barring evidence to the contrary).

Very visible abs. He's single digit bf % for sure.

Nothing to be jealous about.

Go to your local gym and source,

Test, tren and masteron and you will look like this in no time. Maybe a little HGH for any wimps out there.

Dude this is sherdog .... that stack won’t do shit for the 100 pounds of surplus body fat the average poster carries.

As a kid, Rogans character on newsradio was basically what I wanted to grow up to be as a man. Badass rough around the edges, good looking, funny some times. I can't say that I'd be thrilled if I morphed into a human thumb who cries talking to younger women when I turn 50 though.

As a kid, Rogans character on newsradio was basically what I wanted to grow up to be as a man. Badass rough around the edges, good looking, funny some times. I can't say that I'd be thrilled if I morphed into a human thumb who cries talking to younger women when I turn 50 though.
Well, he's a dad to 3 daughters.

That can do some weird things to men. When he cried I think they were discussing something related to his daughters.

Back