Joe was a Dime piece back In the day

giphy.gif

You can't hold in fat. If there's too much fat in your skin you cant see abs whether you flex or not. And of course he is flexing, he has his top off in a magazine theres no reason on earth he wouldnt be flexing

Subcutaneous fat beneath the skin that covers your muscle can be tucked in, or the appearance of it, if you contract the muscles. There is a certain "look" you can see from someone holding their stomach in versus someone who is naturally shredded at the waistline. I have been above 10-12% BF and have been measured. I have also been between 6-7% BF and have been measured. The "look" I have had has been different each time.

The "cuts" if you will are different because of the reduction in subcutaneous fat. You asked for a theory (without testing), and I gave you a few. They even have rational reasoning to go with them. Beyond that I will allow you to come to your own conclusion.

He is flat at the front, like Ken.
He also has a smile that says "Hi! I just sucked 10 dicks. Let me take it to 11."
This is the second reference to Joe looking like he ducked dicks in one week.{<huh}<{katwhu}>

He's about 200lbs at 5'5 which is big for that height and probably why he looks like that. This is him at 150lbs when he was younger and looks more proportioned

ss2U8tys3NbSM-h-WAq6jC9CYH9i5g-1_ZvtkWXx13I.jpg

He actually looks good and like a normal human being here instead of Shrek jnr

i've always kinda suspected him of going the other way TBH.

Enjoy yourself OP! Get your gay on up in this bitch ! No homo

source.gif

For the record, I think he’s better looking now

I wonder if he talked shit way back then...

Back