Joe was a Dime piece back In the day

Thank you Randy Couture because of you I finally found a home with like minded individuals <3

In good shape, but also a manlet on steroids...

how come he has such low body fat but his face looks so bloated, does anyone have any theories

Do they say in the article what his BF% is?

A couple observations, his stomach looks as if he is posing for the camera. Don't get me wrong he looks impressive, no hate that way. However, with the extra mass on his frame I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't all pure muscle and he had some fat there.

I'd be curious to see what he looks like completely relaxed. I'd also be curious to see what his skinfolds measured at. I'm predicting from an eye test that his BF% is not under 10, and is somewhere between 12-16 give or take. Joe is 5'8 (?) so his frame can only hold so much mass before his look changes to "stocky". Also, it may just be a genetic predisposition he has. His face has never appeared particularly slim to me.

He also could be very well hydrated in this picture.

There are a lot of ways to view it actually lol. My ultimate guess is he has muscle, with a share of body fat, and his BF% may not be as low as we'd suspect (barring evidence to the contrary).

There's an actor from the 90's that looks just like Joe Rogan.
Almost like a carbon copy. I forgot his name

Tony danza?

There's something weird about his body that I just can't put my finger on. Idk, it's like he's excessively blocky or something

What a bunch of homos in this place.

I know it’s like “yo bro I’m so comfortable with my sexuality that I’m gonna post this gay shit and then deflect and call YOU gay for your reaction to it”.

It’s like no, if this is on your mind and you feel the urge to post it, you’re a full pledged flaming homosexual.
<DisgustingHHH>
only two words "gay Jesus"

hint, Avatar

Do they say in the article what his BF% is?

A couple observations, his stomach looks as if he is posing for the camera. Don't get me wrong he looks impressive, no hate that way. However, with the extra mass on his frame I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't all pure muscle and he had some fat there.

I'd be curious to see what he looks like completely relaxed. I'd also be curious to see what his skinfolds measured at. I'm predicting from an eye test that his BF% is not under 10, and is somewhere between 12-16 give or take. Joe is 5'8 (?) so his frame can only hold so much mass before his look changes to "stocky". Also, it may just be a genetic predisposition he has. His face has never appeared particularly slim to me.

He also could be very well hydrated in this picture.

There are a lot of ways to view it actually lol. My ultimate guess is he has muscle, with a share of body fat, and his BF% may not be as low as we'd suspect (barring evidence to the contrary).

you can see his abs, his bodyfat is low. im not trying to say he's bodybuilding stage low because that world is a complete freakshow. im saying you can see his abs. most people dont have visible abs. and even at that his face looks like a fat pig. we have a guy with a fat face, and abs.

heres how he used to look before his muscles and face blew up

joe-rogan-aging-660x400.jpg

There's something weird about his body that I just can't put my finger on. Idk, it's like he's excessively blocky or something

He's about 200lbs at 5'5 which is big for that height and probably why he looks like that. This is him at 150lbs when he was younger and looks more proportioned

ss2U8tys3NbSM-h-WAq6jC9CYH9i5g-1_ZvtkWXx13I.jpg

you can see his abs, his bodyfat is low. im not trying to say he's bodybuilding stage low because that world is a complete freakshow. im saying you can see his abs. most people dont have visible abs. and even at that his face looks like a fat pig. we have a guy with a fat face, and abs.

heres how he used to look before his muscles and face blew up

joe-rogan-aging-660x400.jpg

True, you can definitely see his abs. However, there is a certain look when a guy just has defined abs from low BF% v a guy who is contracting them to pose.

His picture, to me, appears that way. I have personal experience in being in a lab that measured BF% composition. He looks like a guy who'd be over 10. Guys that are say closer to 7%, their abs, their waistline looks like it's caving in on itself. Like Bruce Lee, with that ridiculous "V" shape.

I don't know, looks like he is holding it in for the picture. He looks stocky, which isn't a bad thing. You can be muscular and have a higher percentage of BF as well.

He aged into a whole new identity..?

how come he has such low body fat but his face looks so bloated, does anyone have any theories

Look at how Barry Bonds’ and Mark McGwire’s head doubled in size. There’s your answer.
upload_2018-12-7_7-39-39.jpeg

upload_2018-12-7_7-40-39.png

He doesn’t compete so who care’s. He can do what he wants.

He eats 10 cans of oysters. Puff Rogan has Magnesium, zinc and other bloats. Him and Jimmy Smith were talking about what they eat when they eat in their motel rooms away from the big UFC media events.

He must be eating 1000% of his daily zinc and Magnesium.

He is only 5 foot 5 and 190lb. He doesn't that many oysters. He can eat some other protein.

It's like Schaub telling everybody to drink Almond Milk, ridiculous amounts of meat and antacids which makes you hungry.

True, you can definitely see his abs. However, there is a certain look when a guy just has defined abs from low BF% v a guy who is contracting them to pose.

His picture, to me, appears that way. I have personal experience in being in a lab that measured BF% composition. He looks like a guy who'd be over 10. Guys that are say closer to 7%, their abs, their waistline looks like it's caving in on itself. Like Bruce Lee, with that ridiculous "V" shape.

I don't know, looks like he is holding it in for the picture. He looks stocky, which isn't a bad thing. You can be muscular and have a higher percentage of BF as well.

You can't hold in fat. If there's too much fat in your skin you cant see abs whether you flex or not. And of course he is flexing, he has his top off in a magazine theres no reason on earth he wouldnt be flexing

Back