Joe Rogan's newest podcast with Rhonda was insightful

I miss Patrice.

I don't listen to much of Rogan's stuff but I really miss Patrice's interviews on O&A.

As misguided as I think he was at times that's only because he was actively thinking about social structure we live in which isn't something most people do. I wish I had someone brave enough to interact with on that level there were so many times during his dialogues that he needed someone to play devil's advocate and those guys just never did.

Wow. Thanks for that. I don't have to listen to the silly scientist anymore.

Honestly you are welcome

If you ever need me to break down anymore podcasts in the future, just send me a PM and I'll reply within 2-3 hours

STEM CELLS!

How the fuck did I miss Stem cells?
Really let myself down there :(

This is the one that made me realize that he has no fucking clue of how objective reasoning works. Most of his guests talk about stuff that I have no knowledgep of, but I actually know people and companies in stem cells research. Companies that have burned through 100s of millions, where they've screened 10s of thousands of donors for stem cells to find one or two super donors. Companies where the have 100s of patents, that have developed processing, progenators, deliver systems. With all of that know how and effort and money spent, the relative success has been *VERY* modest. But with all of that I'm supposed to believe that Joe's guy in Vegas has this "all figured out and "his stuff works"!?!?!!

LMAO!

Does she do anything besides bore us all to death talking about phospholipids and absorption rates?

She is on a ketogenic diet?.. Follow her advices for maximum arterial stiffness:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4325592/

I don't even understand why people want to do keto. If you just stick to the tried and true you get the same benefits and you have a much wider range of foods to pick from. Why go through the trouble of eliminating all carbs when you can have carbs and achieve any dietary goal you strive for? Makes no sense.

Edit: Except for people using it to treat certain conditions.

Last edited:
Back