Joe Rogan's newest podcast with Rhonda was insightful

Also forgot

How hard stand up comedy is
And how good Brendan is at it
I've literally never heard him say Schaub was a good comedian.

He says some shit, I'll give you that, but let's not exaggerate when we don't have to.

I loled hard at that google image result.

C2yir6iWEAAdecG.jpg
Is that actually her?

I've literally never heard him say Schaub was a good comedian.

He says some shit, I'll give you that, but let's not exaggerate when we don't have to.

You don't listen to enough JRE then

You don't listen to enough JRE then
I partially or fully listen to each one, so Idk. If you could link me where he was touting Brendan as some great comedian I'll concede but until then I think you're just being a hater.

Don't be mad, though, I thought your first post was funny.

Dang I got all excited and thought Rousey had returned. Just this ho.

His podcast needs to be cancelled. Brainwashing bros daily wtf...
He's a guru for frat boys, i guess there could be worse people brainwashing them ...

you'll never go broke making dumb people feel smart.

Wit wrong with being juiced if u not competing testosterone is apart of ur health

Nothing, but I doubt juicing to the gills is super healthy. Joe acts like he's all natty and is some super health nut.

He smokes weed everyday, takes shots in the ass to look bigger and claims to be the almighty healthy person.

Nothing, but I doubt juicing to the gills is super healthy. Joe acts like he's all natty and is some super health nut.

He smokes weed everyday, takes shots in the ass to look bigger and claims to be the almighty healthy person.

Weed natural n he not juiced to gills just at right levels he has a dr

Is this the one where he gives completely uneducated opinions on science and shit like dat?

Did they give insight how to spell her name correctly?

I think it is her voice and how nerdy she is

Once in a while I have similar itch to get with a decent looking super smart science nerd girl who I have nothing in common with. It almost always sounds better on paper than reality once you are with them.

I tried listening to a podcast she was on, but she says "like" way too much.

Back