Joe Rogan's biggest whoppers?

His loud ass screaming into the microphone that is amplified is his biggest blunder to me, I will be so glad when him and Bruce Buffer take the train.
The train leaving and never coming back. I like em and all but that yelling crap will not be missed. I take that back Joe Rogan and Roy Nelson
are the 2 biggest cock sucking arrogant MF's you will ever try and meet especially Roy Nelson he is a prick with a capital P.

His loud ass screaming into the microphone that is amplified is his biggest blunder to me, I will be so glad when him and Bruce Buffer take the train.
The train leaving and never coming back. I like em and all but that yelling crap will not be missed. I take that back Joe Rogan and Roy Nelson
are the 2 biggest cock sucking arrogant MF's you will ever try and meet especially Roy Nelson he is a prick with a capital P.
Rogan's enthusiasm while commentating especially in the beginning played a big part in attracting new fans to the UFC helping make it what it is today. But beyond that I like Rogan's commentary, and hope he's still calling UFC action for years to come.

He tried showing Neil Degrasse Tyson youtube videos proving the moon landing was fake

That was a pretty cringe episode

Haha! It really was. If you noticed he sort of started to change direction with the conspiracy shit after that episode. He must have watched it back and thought the same things we did.

Every single time he claims a submission is locked in and its all over folks

Guess Dana was right.

He did? Aw jesus...

Yeah... but it was for fun. I know Joe is not the most liked person here - I do have sometimes problems with what he says, but he aint that stupid.

It was a dope episode with Neil.

"Once in a lifetime does not apply to Ronda Rousey. It's once EVER, in human history."

Then his defending it. After a few loses he claims "just once ever in wmma" but he said it as a once ever athlete.
The fact Ronda beat the Williams twins and others for female athlete of the year is pretty sad ha

Regardless of whether it happened or not, telling Degrasse about it is like offering to show vitor how to use steroids.
Neil is basically the #1 shill for NASA.

If you realize that Joe is a UFC shill firstmost, then many shocking statements about the current fighters become more understandable.

Then his defending it. After a few loses he claims "just once ever in wmma" but he said it as a once ever athlete.
The fact Ronda beat the Williams twins and others for female athlete of the year is pretty sad ha

They ain't twins.

Leaving GSP out of the top 3 all time goats

also claiming max holloway is GOAT 145er
You can put the top 4 GOATs in any order. Neither putting GSP at #1 or #4 is ridiculous.
While i do agree, Neils best opposing argument was that "faking a moon landing would be 10 times harder than actually doing it" , wich is about equally as stupid, but neither of those guys are scientists, so actually the conversation went as expected...
Tyson is correct.

The technology to fake the landing didn’t really exist at the time. And keeping hundreds, thousands even, of people quiet about such a massive conspiracy would be virtually impossible.

So yes, faking the moon landing would indeed have been a lot more difficult than actually going to the moon.

If you watch some Neil Tyson interviews you kind of realise he has no idea What he's talking about, he just mumbles and stumbles over some sciencey sounding words and says that's as simply as he can explains it

While i do agree, Neils best opposing argument was that "faking a moon landing would be 10 times harder than actually doing it" , wich is about equally as stupid, but neither of those guys are scientists, so actually the conversation went as expected...

What? NDGT is an astrophysicist.

And Rogan uses Alpha Brain, his understanding of everything has grown ten fold.

Neil is basically the #1 shill for NASA.

The comments section for all of those vids is flooded with "Neil didn't prove nuthing" rage posters

Apparently faking the moon landing has a 2017 following

I wonder what world leader inspired that anti-science stance

You can put the top 4 GOATs in any order. Neither putting GSP at #1 or #4 is ridiculous.

Tyson is correct.

The technology to fake the landing didn’t really exist at the time. And keeping hundreds, thousands even, of people quiet about such a massive conspiracy would be virtually impossible.

So yes, faking the moon landing would indeed have been a lot more difficult than actually going to the moon.

Technology to fake? You mean filming video, broadcasting it, and putting text in the newspapers?

And keeping thousands of people quiet? Or simply misleading them into believing theyre contributing to something that isnt really happening?

Now im not saying they didnt land on the moon, i have no fuckin idea, but to say its easier to send 3 guys through space, land on the moon and drive around in a fucking moon car in 1969, and most importantly fly them all the way back, than to decieve company workers to believe theyre working on something that isnt real ( and there have been numerous social experiments wich did just that without any problem )... Certainly seems like a stupid thing to say.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for Joe to become a flat earther

8g1Sys.gif

If you realize that Joe is a UFC shill firstmost, then many shocking statements about the current fighters become more understandable.
You retards keep saying that

Then why would he promote Bellator so much?
Why would he keep talking about Askren?
Or criticise every aspect of the UFC (gloves/rules etc.)

Yes he hypes UFC fighters, so do sherdoggers, but he criticises the UFC plenty

The comments section for all of those vids is flooded with "Neil didn't prove nuthing" rage posters

Apparently faking the moon landing has a 2017 following

I wonder what world leader inspired that anti-science stance

As someone who finds the conspiracy entertaining. It isn't anti-science based. It is based on the theory of making sure they beat the Russian space team by any means necessary.

Back