Joe Rogan 'would love it' if Bellator developed into 'full rival' for UFC

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
Joe has always been anti-"famine mentality". If you have two or more competent orgs, it will only pull more casuals into the sport and benefit everyone overall.

WME is a bunch of assholes though.

Whatever happened with the people in the original video? You'd think a boat going really fast, with no driver can't be a good thing.
The info is out there. The driver got fucked up pretty good, so did a few others in the back. Stupid ass was showing off and it cost him .

the guy with danas face is the driver. he fell first and then every1 else lol
I legit lol every time I see this, dude fuckin gets sucked to the ground like he's made of metal and the boat's a magnet.

Joe sounds like an honest fan of the sport in saying this and not the ufc hype(r)-shill. I’m quite surprised.

I think he's talking from an MMA fan standpoint, clearly not a company man. I've heard him talking on his podcast about how he doesn't watch football or baseball, he watches MMA, Jiu Jitsu and Kickboxing etc... and he's been very adamant about his preference for professional fighting. I enjoy watching combat sports as well and I am with Rogan on this one, I absolutely hope that Bellator grows to be full on competition with the UFC, I'd be super happy to just see them coexisting on the same level as the UFC, sure makes it easier to be a fan.

If Bellator become a UFC rival, does that mean the class action lawsuit gets dropped because they don't have the monopoly anymore?
philosoraptor.jpg

Fixed.

Whatever happened with the people in the original video? You'd think a boat going really fast, with no driver can't be a good thing.
I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully they were all ok.

The driver of the boat, Marvin Carter, III of Memphis, TN suffered moderate injuries and a blow to his wallet as well. He’s being cited for speeding and imprudent operation of the boat. Five of the seven people on board were hospitalized, four of them with moderate injuries including broken bones.

https://fox2now.com/2012/09/05/police-hope-people-learn-lesson-from-ozark-boat-crash-viral-video/

Yeah, so what happened once the boat had no driver?
i guess the boat stopped accelerating once he ate shit because he was away from the wheel. good thing they were in the open water or they could have crashed into something

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/joe-rogan-would-love-bellator-as-ufc-rival

Moreover, Rogan said he hopes Bellator continues to grow to the point where it’s viewed as a legitimate head-to-head competitor with UFC.

“I like it,” Rogan said on today’s edition of the “JRE MMA Show” podcast. “I like that the fighters are having a good time over there. They get paid well. I want it to grow. I want it to be right up there with the UFC. I would love it if it was a full rival like PRIDE was.”

“I love Coker,” Rogan said. “I like what he’s doing. I’m somehow or another supposed to be in competition with Bellator. I say that’s horse(expletive). I’m the one who got Jimmy Smith hired (to UFC). I tried to get him hired years ago. I love the fact that ‘Big’ John (McCarthy) is over there now, and (Mike) ‘Goldie’ (Goldberg) is too. And Mauro (Ranallo), I love Mauro. They’ve got great fighters over there.

“I love that Rory MacDonald’s over there. He’s the champ. If he’s not the best welterweight in the world, it’s him and Tyron (Woodley). He’s most certainly one of the best. (Gegard) Mousasi is one go the best 185ers in the world, if not the best. They have legit claim to world-class fighters now in at least two weight classes.”

what he saying is pay me close to the what ufc does to work and im gone from ufc which he only works like 7 events any way now.

lol WME trying to slash Rogan's yearly salary too. Joe gives zero fucks about his UFC job right now, for good reason, obviously. And he's pissed about something. I'd be careful fucking Rogan over that dude probably knows a lot of shit that would not make UFC look good and his platform is nothing short of amazing. Rogan has never spoken like this it's not some random coincidence.

he only works like 7 events a eays any more so it be no big lose when he leaves. they have another bald guy to replace him.

Joe Rogan is a straight pimp.

Bellator is coming.

Rory vs Moose is a great fight

Wand vs Silva

Lima vs Andrey

Pico vs 18-4 Higo

That's a great, exciting card.

As fans the only downside to another promotion getting bigger, is losing out on some match-ups. Like Chandler vs all of UFC's 155 minus Eddie. Rory vs Tyron rematch. Moose vs Bobby Knuckles and Bader vs Gus.

But if it means an overall increase in the quality of cards overall, I'm all for it.

Back