Joe Rogan 'would love it' if Bellator developed into 'full rival' for UFC

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 549255

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/joe-rogan-would-love-bellator-as-ufc-rival

Moreover, Rogan said he hopes Bellator continues to grow to the point where it’s viewed as a legitimate head-to-head competitor with UFC.

“I like it,” Rogan said on today’s edition of the “JRE MMA Show” podcast. “I like that the fighters are having a good time over there. They get paid well. I want it to grow. I want it to be right up there with the UFC. I would love it if it was a full rival like PRIDE was.”

“I love Coker,” Rogan said. “I like what he’s doing. I’m somehow or another supposed to be in competition with Bellator. I say that’s horse(expletive). I’m the one who got Jimmy Smith hired (to UFC). I tried to get him hired years ago. I love the fact that ‘Big’ John (McCarthy) is over there now, and (Mike) ‘Goldie’ (Goldberg) is too. And Mauro (Ranallo), I love Mauro. They’ve got great fighters over there.

“I love that Rory MacDonald’s over there. He’s the champ. If he’s not the best welterweight in the world, it’s him and Tyron (Woodley). He’s most certainly one of the best. (Gegard) Mousasi is one go the best 185ers in the world, if not the best. They have legit claim to world-class fighters now in at least two weight classes.”

Theres that snake in the grass.

these joes ain't loyal.

Most non-shill, MMA fans do too.

Competition is good.

I care more about what a random shertard thinks than what Joe thinks.

The UFC and Bellator only differ by pay structure, everything else is

virtually-identical.jpg

It's amazing the things that Joe can get away with lol.

The UFC's biggest problem isn't Bellator; it's general disinterest in MMA.

Shit won't happen if the ratings keep trending down.

MMA is in such a lull that it's sad.

Makes me wanna go watch golf :(

The problem is they're too lazy to promote a lot of their fighters, or they just lack the talent to know how to properly. They need to take tips from the GOAT promoter, Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

lol WME trying to slash Rogan's yearly salary too. Joe gives zero fucks about his UFC job right now, for good reason, obviously. And he's pissed about something. I'd be careful fucking Rogan over that dude probably knows a lot of shit that would not make UFC look good and his platform is nothing short of amazing. Rogan has never spoken like this it's not some random coincidence.

If Bellator become a UFC rival, does that mean the class action lawsuit gets dropped because they don't have the monopoly anymore?

It would be nice. MMA as a whole feels like its in a massive slump right now. UFC puts on watered down cards and has no real competition. Bellator is alright, but they showcase a lot of washed up fighters which is just not good.

Whatever happened with the people in the original video? You'd think a boat going really fast, with no driver can't be a good thing.
the guy with danas face is the driver. he fell first and then every1 else lol

Back