Joe Rogan wants McGregor to rematch Floyd Mayweather; says McGregor might fight Canelo Alvarez

Watching that clip I still don't understand why the Floyd/boxing fans are so proud. Conor was dead tired and still slipped 7 out of 10 of those punches, and absorbed the other 3 pretty well.

"yaaayyyy, we won by cardio" -Boxing
Drink bleach.

Rogan gets it.

I would kill to see the rematch. I believe Conor can KO Floyd. He just needs to do exactly what he did with Nate except in reverse!

First fight with Nate he went all out, 2nd fight he paced himself. He didn't respect Nate.

First fight with Floyd he paced himself, 2nd fight he needs to go all out. He needs to not respect Floyd.

Don't know why or when Conor got it in his head to try and outbox Floyd, that was never the gameplan. By all accounts the plan was to FIGHT Floyd and to overwhelm him but somewhere between self doubt and that freakin ref keeping Conor from gaining any momentum, shit fell apart. Even though, Conor still almost had him had the ref not saved Floyd after that "low blow."

Everybody's game plan was to fight Floyd and not try to outbox him. Everybody got outboxed and outsmarted by Mayweather.

McGregor is the only opponent Floyd has walked down and stood toe to toe with since the later rounds of the Mosley fight.

Connor had his chance to get into a phone booth scrap with Floyd and he couldn't capitalize.

All the guys before Connor also had the power and skill to KO Mayweather and nobody could even drop him. No rematch for Connor. Guys who get TKO'd like that don't get a second chance.

Connor has other options in boxing with guys like GGG and Canelo if he wants to continue in the sport. But his best option is a feather fisted Malignaggi who won't take it easy on him, but won't hurt him either.

Last edited:
he'd need atleast 2 years of preparation for that, even then he'd prolly get knocked out in the 10th or something.

Everyone wins except conor. He will be a punch drunk bumb who will start slurring his words before he hits 30. Dee will be forced to take care of two children instead of one.

Last edited:
Everybody's game plan was to fight Floyd and not try to outbox him. Everybody got outboxed and outsmarted by Mayweather.

McGregor is the only opponent Floyd has walked down and stood toe to toe with since the later rounds of the Mosley fight.

Connor had his chance to get into a phone booth scrap with Floyd and he couldn't capitalize.

All the guys before Connor also had the power and skill to KO Mayweather and nobody could even drop him. No rematch for Connor. Guys who get TKO'd like that don't get a second chance.

Connor has other options in boxing with guys like GGG and Canelo if he wants to continue in the sport. But his best option is a feather fisted Malignaggi who won't take it easy on him, but won't hurt him either.
Conor's punching power and Paulie's.....

Are virtually identical

Rogan gets it.

I would kill to see the rematch. I believe Conor can KO Floyd. He just needs to do exactly what he did with Nate except in reverse!

First fight with Nate he went all out, 2nd fight he paced himself. He didn't respect Nate.

First fight with Floyd he paced himself, 2nd fight he needs to go all out. He needs to not respect Floyd.

Don't know why or when Conor got it in his head to try and outbox Floyd, that was never the gameplan. By all accounts the plan was to FIGHT Floyd and to overwhelm him but somewhere between self doubt and that freakin ref keeping Conor from gaining any momentum, shit fell apart. Even though, Conor still almost had him had the ref not saved Floyd after that "low blow."
I must say that for the first time ever on sherdog (about 14 years counting lurking and actually signing up) I am dumbfounded speechless....

I honestly believe we would see the first ever "tap to strikes" in a boxing match....
Conor would do a beche and call a timeout while getting banged out like the virtual bum that he is

I must say that for the first time ever on sherdog (about 14 years counting lurking and actually signing up) I am dumbfounded speechless....

If this guy is serious, he's taking stupidity and nuthuggery to a whole new level.

What next, believing CM Punk would win a rematch against Mickey Gall?

GODAMN brain dead Rogan spilling inanities...
O well...
why not Lomachenko?
I saw some idiots comparing Connie with him.
Besides,
Connie will enjoy that size advantage...again.;)

Do you really think Conor sees the tenth against canelo?
I believe ma boy conrad has natural talent, so with a boxing trainer for 2 or more years and a lot of cardio training i feel he can become an awkward elusive fighter and go to the tenth. But maybe im delusional.

Canelo wouldn't carry Conor out of generosity. He would knock him out cold

He'd do a little better in the rematch simply because he has pro boxing experience under his belt.
I don't think so at all. Floyd has him solved. He could take a dump on him even sooner in a rematch.

I am similarly dumbfounded. The closest thing to a real cult I've seen in MMA.

Why do people want to see Conor out of MMA? Lmao.

The next thing we will be reading in the headlines: McGregor vs Golden State Warriors

Back