Joe Rogan Trashes Meryl Streep For Speech, 'Anderson Silva Front Kick Is More Entertaining Than Her'

Hey Rogan how many oscars have you and Ronda won? :)

Oh lord, the idiocracy has arrived. Rich people from the arts and rich people from the sports getting everyone riled up over nothing.

People are entertained by whatever the heck they find entertaining. Just don't tell me to watch a whole Tour de France and we can be friends.

it's not a good rebuttal cause entertainment =/= art

I don't agree with Meryl Streep per se but this not a strong reply

I'd rather watch the most boring Meryl Streep movie than Silva vs. Cote/Leites/Maia again.

Also:

XAXovUa.gif

Far more entertaining than his front kick.

Who the fuck cares, honestly. She's a great actress, but an old lady as well. It doesn't matter.

Wouldnt it be worse if someone like streep admitted she liked mma? What wwould that say of the sport if it atracts 80 yr old women??

I call actors liars because they're always pretending to be someone they're not

Joe also thinks that the most boring parts of MMA are better than the most exciting parts of baseball which means he's dumber than fuck sometimes. I love the guy, but he says a lot of stupid shit.

Its pretty crazy to see how badly an actress I've never heard of rustled so many on here and in the mma community holy hell

It's pretty funny actually. The entire MMA community, fighters, promoters, and particularly fans, are as soft as they come.

Oh my god an actress said something kinda sorta perceived as bad but not really about MMA.

So the MMA community retaliates

She's a bitch, talentless, boring, doesn't know anything about life.

But you know what she does know? She makes $20M per picture and gives no fucks what MMA meatheads think about her.

The funny thing is change out MMA and football (which there was virtually no outcry from fans and players), and substitute with baseball and basketball, it never even makes the news.

Are we still outraged that a 70 year old actress doesn't like MMA?

FUCKHER! GET HER JOE!!1

Its pretty crazy to see how badly an actress I've never heard of rustled so many on here and in the mma community holy hell
I think you're over analyzing the fans response. She took a jab at MMA, the fans jabbed back. That's it. No one is losing sleep over it.

I don't really care what actors or actresses say about society or politics

They shouldn't really have that great of an opinion on it, as they do not live in the real world, they live in their overpaid celebrity bubble

I think we did all the "People React to Meryl Streep comment" days ago
Sure wish this concept would apply to all the stupid Rousey hate threads around here. It's like fewkin' Groundhog Day around here, day after day after day after.......

Back