Joe Rogan Trashes Meryl Streep For Speech, 'Anderson Silva Front Kick Is More Entertaining Than Her'

I think we did all the "People React to Meryl Streep comment" days ago

Its pretty crazy to see how badly an actress I've never heard of rustled so many on here and in the mma community holy hell

All the crybabies in hollyweird have really exposed themselves more lately than they did on their casting couches.

Its pretty crazy to see how badly an actress I've never heard of rustled so many on here and in the mma community holy hell

Well shes not some random actress. Shes probably the most respected actor or actress in movies right now so her opinion has a bit of weight, at least for people who watch movies.

This close up shot is terrifying

I'm not a fan of hers at all and I think watching her movies is literally less entertaining than watching paint dry. But that being said, I'm not sure how you could not have ever heard of her. She is the most celebrated and critically acclaimed actress of our generation, maybe even all time.

I'm not a fan of hers at all and I think watching her movies is literally less entertaining than watching paint dry. But that being said, I'm not sure how you could not have ever heard of her. She is the most celebrated and critically acclaimed actress of our generation, maybe even all time.
Just went through her movie list, and have seen like 3 of her movies tbh. I've never heard of her in my entire life lol I have no idea how.

I watch movies quite a bit to

Lol how cute. Like a small bald puppy trying to bark on an elephant.

Misquotes in thread title should be auto Wasteland

You can see how insecure people are by the way they react to this.

Suddenly many fans and MMA personalities feel offended. And many start insulting her. Pathetic.

She doesn't like MMA. Big deal.

I don't get these people.

A lot of MMA folks have responded to Streep's comments, but do you actually think Streep has seen any of them?

Back