Joe Rogan Reacts To the UFC Pound For Pound Rankings for the first time

You said he refused to fight out of 125. Obviously not true. The bulk of his career has been there. Instead of simply acknowledging your error, you backpedal. Typical.

Retard. I'm talking about now when he is wearing a belt around his waist. I don't give a shit about those fights years ago. But sure, he lost the fight he wouldve have to won to be called p4p great which is against Cruz. And if he WOULDVE won that fight.....Then he wouldve never have dropped weight class!!! He LITERALLY dropped weight class because he was too SMALL to become a champion at 135

Edit: you will now focus on thepart where I said I don't give a shit about those fights rather than the other facts of the post

The p4p list is just the champs in a random order.

Dumb.

Joe Hogan is the actual P4P best. Think about it, he’s been watching these guys for decades cage side absorbing all knowledge.

it doesnt matter, he certainely was at one point. Whether you think he was or not.

Neither did I say that I didn't think he was. I haven't said anything about who I think is the p4p king.

It just blows my mind that people put so much stock into a fairytale ranking like pound for pound.

It's a myth. It isn't real and there is nothing relevant at all involved in determining how someone is p4p the best.

It would be a fantastic day if this fairytale ranking just disappeared forever.
It blows my mind how worked up people get over a discussion fans always have and always will have

It would be a fantastic day if people who don't understand the concept of p4p quit commenting on it

Maybe they should institute an open weight division and then we could get the question answered once and for all.
How would open weight answer the p4p question??

This isn't a complicated issue but it goes way over people's heads

Exactly. I've always said p4p is just biased towards smaller fighters. It's just silly.

Mighty Mouse at 6'1 will not have the same speed and skills he has at the child sized adult 5'3. It has never happened in the history of life and there's a reason for it.
Is that why jones was considered p4p best when was a huge lhw?

It blows my mind how worked up people get over a discussion fans always have and always will have

It would be a fantastic day if people who don't understand the concept of p4p quit commenting on it
The flawed, stupid concept. You're an idiot though so it isn't surprising you enjoy imagining things that aren't real. Let your fairy tale live on, dumb dumb!

The flawed, stupid concept. You're an idiot though so it isn't surprising you enjoy imagining things that aren't real. Let your fairy tale live on, dumb dumb!
You can't grasp something as simple as "who's more skilled" and I'm the idiot

OR you think roy nelson is more skilled then dj. Either way, don't reproduce

You can't grasp something as simple as "who's more skilled" and I'm the idiot

OR you think roy nelson is more skilled then dj. Either way, don't reproduce
I never once said that was p4p. You probably shouldn't even have a significant other, let alone reproduce. Don't bring anyone into your world of stupid.

I never once said that was p4p. You probably shouldn't even have a significant other, let alone reproduce. Don't bring anyone into your world of stupid.
That is what p4p is, it's the discussion of who is most skilled across all weight classes

Nice try with the comeback there bro

Back