Joe Rogan Reacts To the UFC Pound For Pound Rankings for the first time

All of these fighters are one of, If not THE greatest..pound for pound fighter in the entire world

Last edited:
It just blows my mind that people put so much stock into a fairytale ranking like pound for pound.

It's a myth. It isn't real and there is nothing relevant at all involved in determining how someone is p4p the best.

It would be a fantastic day if this fairytale ranking just disappeared forever.

DJ is P4P king only after he gets tested with TJ ..makes his record stronger and we can put to rest him not being tested ..

jones would have been if he was clean ..

Stipe needs better fights like prime cain, Francis, and a lesnar fight .. He is close though being with guys that onmy need one touch ..

Cormier is def up there .. Wish he could get a brutal ko to help his argument ..

other than that .. Mehhh GOAT n P4P ... That's a strict list

why do people still care what rogaine thinks?

The UFC P4P list is like going fishing without a rod.

DJ is P4P king only after he gets tested with TJ ..makes his record stronger and we can put to rest him not being tested ..

Stipe needs better fights like prime cain, Francis, and a lesnar fight .. He is close though being with guys that onmy need one touch ..

Cormier is def up there .. Wish he could get a brutal ko to help his argument ..

He already lost to Cruz

Joe is trippin' so hard he probably think he's #1 P4P.

P4P is just something for fans to argue over. It's completely pointless.

It just blows my mind that people put so much stock into a fairytale ranking like pound for pound.

It's a myth. It isn't real and there is nothing relevant at all involved in determining how someone is p4p the best.

P4P formula = little guys keep all of their advantages and none of their weaknesses, big guys lose all of their advantages and keep all of their weaknesses.

Watch his podcast with Peterson you virgins and learn something

It's true. Where was Serra P4P when he fought GSP?

Or Nate Diaz when he fought Conor?

Lol

P4P formula = little guys keep all of their advantages and none of their weaknesses, big guys lose all of their advantages and keep all of their weaknesses.
Exactly. I've always said p4p is just biased towards smaller fighters. It's just silly.

Mighty Mouse at 6'1 will not have the same speed and skills he has at the child sized adult 5'3. It has never happened in the history of life and there's a reason for it.

Man, Joe is tripping with his point system. I agree that the current system is very flawed, but his suggestion sounds like a wreck.
A 100 point system? Judges trying to keep in mind dozens of different scoring criteria and tally them up while watching the fight? That's not humanly possible.
You would need a whole team of MMA experts to analyze every facet of the fight, especially if you include estimating the impact of each strike as Joe suggests.

When Joe gets his shit talking gear on he doesn't think ahead at all.

I agree. IF that fight takes place at 135lbs.

Funny Rogan and DJ himself calls him the P4P King yet he refuses to fight out of the 125lbs class because he wants to build his record which is understandable but still.. to be a p4p king you would have to prove your worth against the elite in more than just your own division.

Imagine the possible fights for DJ at 135lbs, there's at least a few guys up there I think would give DJ fits and i'm definitely not sure at all if he wins those fights. That's not a P4P King.

Just think about it, DJ vs TJ at 125, I feel like DJ has an advantage... If they meet at 135 then it becomes a very different story

I agree. IF that fight takes place at 135lbs.

Funny Rogan and DJ himself calls him the P4P King yet he refuses to fight out of the 125lbs class because he wants to build his record which is understandable but still.. to be a p4p king you would have to prove your worth against the elite in more than just your own division.

How come jones didnt have to move up then? and he was p4p k8ng

Back