Joe Rogan practicing spinning heel kicks with T.J. Dillashaw.

Any high level taekwondo practitioner who has been doing it their whole life kicks like this

Even Joe himself says the guys who kick harder than him. High level kickers will literally bend heavy bags in half

Joes kicks are great but they're not out of the ordinary

Seagal's akido demos are super legit lol
So is Rogan's against
stationary targets, and claiming a top 5 pound for pound spot in the UFC according to some weed smoking delusionalists.

Joes that one dork who has one cool move which they show of thinking they're hench.
this. same thing he was showing off with GSP. i think that's the only thing he can throw.

So is Rogan's against
stationary targets, and claiming a top 5 pound for pound spot in the UFC according to some weed smoking delusionalists.

do you actually believe the ridiculous analogy you just made or are you simply trolling for a reaction?

and I have no idea what you are crying about with the UFC top 5 P4P stuff, sorry.

You guys never pass up an oportunity to whine about how Joe "ISNT A REAL FIGHTER!!!!!!!! omg why does he pretend!!!!" meanwhile the actual world class elite fighters love training with him, his BJJ and his kicks.

Joe would absolutely rape 99.9% of you. Zero question. but just because he is not an mma fighter you all bash him. rofl.

Joes that one dork who has one cool move which they show of thinking they're hench.

I suppose that's true if you ignore the fact that he's been training for years and has a multitude of videos showing him practicing a variety of kicks, punches and techniques perfectly.

Lol would have been funny if he injures TJs arm. Imagine Dana White lol.

same thing he was showing off with GSP. i think that's the only thing he can throw.

Not the same thing. The technique he showed GSP was the turning sidekick.

Back