Joe Rogan practicing spinning heel kicks with T.J. Dillashaw.

Pretty sure if that goes to the head it's lethal.

He is what he is. He's a former Taekwondo champion, MMA enthusiast, rich guy who can work out all day and do what he enjoys. Why does he deserve hate for that? I've never heard him paint himself as a badass who could compete with pro MMA fighters (other than CM Punk). He practices all sorts of martial arts. Perhaps its only the kicks people record and post on social media because they're so impressive and truly world class. Shertards just jealous because their life sucks.

558cff89dfd415dd3a8031b84035ad3ec39009dc3a63642f83ff595a231c2d5c.jpg

Well... Cody has Jean Claude Van Damm kicking him in the chops to help prepare... so... Have fun dealing with that.

Joe "I only demonstrate everything 110% effort because I am so Alpha but still tell everyone that I was going 60%" Rogan

so apparently the likes of GSP and TJ saw fit to pay attention...but fat lazy Shertards will still mock this.

part of what makes Sherdog 'special' is its predictability :D
Anderson Silva and Fedor paying attention to Steven Seagal.

Obviously Rogan can do some cool stuff but he's way too used to hitting pads imo, if you watch that video of him sparring JWP he can't seem to apply his techniques to a real Kickboxing/MMA scenario at all.

That's not sparring dude.. they're just messing around.

He is what he is. He's a former Taekwondo champion, MMA enthusiast, rich guy who can work out all day and do what he enjoys. Why does he deserve hate for that? I've never heard him paint himself as a badass who could compete with pro MMA fighters (other than CM Punk). He practices all sorts of martial arts. Perhaps its only the kicks people record and post on social media because they're so impressive and truly world class. Shertards just jealous because their life sucks.
u forgot high level bjj black belt

<seedat>

report: TJ out with broken hand

Back