Joe Rogan Podcast

JRE is the only one I really listen to. Some murder mystery ones as well

joe rogan has a podcast? how would i go about listening to or watching it?

I used to think it was cool, but WAY too many conspiracy theorists and far right wing nut. I enjoy the MMA fighters and that's about it.

My take on it.

• It is entertaining

• No person is going to say things you agree with the entire time, especially someone who is yapping 2 hours every couple of days (or however frequent his show is).

• He keeps an open mind (for the most part). He tries not to show complete blind loyalty to an ideology, which unfortunately most people do when they take political leanings. Even if his guest takes that side, Joe doesn't always agree just to impress them.

• He plays the devil's advocate sometimes a lot.

• Joe, like anyone else, may be stubborn at times.

• Joe can be knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects; he's well read.

I was just talking about this with a friend last night. I was saying I like Rogan, even if I disagree with him, because he takes you through his thought process and how he arrived at that conclusion. He basically says “if this is true, and this is true, then this must be what I conclude.” But he never takes for granted any of those assumptions must be correct.

joe rogan has a podcast? how would i go about listening to or watching it?

not sure if you're trolling, but it's the most popular podcast in the world. i was shocked when i found that out.

I'm not sick of Bill Burr

I am.

Love his comedy, hate listening to him just talk.

When he does talk shows he's prepared and it's great, but his own rambling show bores me to death.

I am.

Love his comedy, hate listening to him just talk.

When he does talk shows he's prepared and it's great, but his own rambling show bores me to death.
Really? I cringe at his talk show appearances but love the podcast...

I listen to certain JRE eps, more often than not. lately I've been listening to Chris D'Elia's, Theo Von's, Bobby Lee's & Tom Segura's podcasts (& appearances as well). all those characters are great. plus, I'm in love with Bobby Lee's girl even though she's a legit freak.

It’s a chore to listen to a three hour podcast when half of his mma guests struggle with English. I enjoy his non MMA stuff way more for that reason alone.

Ben Shapiro was a good one.

I want him to interview McGregor

I'm sure this thread as been done before but got into podcasts and Joe Rogan is the first one I've listened too. Enjoying it alot. Listened to the Louis Theroux and my best mates friends dad Dorian Yates podcasts with Joe. Enjoyed them. Any others I should listen too??

Interested on opinions on the podcasts as well. That Brendan guy is fucking annoying, Joe can be a dick there was one I listened too were he told the guest off for saying 'like' by basically making out the guest was a pussy, the weed talk gets boring. He is interesting as fuck though.
hello young jamie

Firas Zahabi was super interesting.

when is he going to have frank shamrock on lol

I was just talking about this with a friend last night. I was saying I like Rogan, even if I disagree with him, because he takes you through his thought process and how he arrived at that conclusion. He basically says “if this is true, and this is true, then this must be what I conclude.” But he never takes for granted any of those assumptions must be correct.

One problem I have is people who stand by something and don't know why, so if they get their view challenged, they get emotional and flip out! I want you to be able to DEFEND your stance, if you can't, take a new stance!

I tried. I really tried.

I love his comedy but in real life he's kind of stupid.
That is kind of his schtick tho. Fair enough. His stand-up is really good I've seen him live once and he killed it.

Back