Joe Rogan playing Mario

Didn't watch the video, but I like your name. WinZip approves.

Damn, no fireworks at the end? Disappointed.

I love how humble Joe Rogan is in front of actual fighters.

Then bullies others LOL.

What a fucking cuck. Sloppy seconds.

lol sorry your homie crowder got "bullied"

maybe he shouldn't spout off so much bullsit

Thats actually fantastic,

big ups to whoever made that

I'm not even talking about Crwoder.

You should see him in every argument. He is condescending calling them "cute" etc. But all a sudden Chuck Liddell is there or Cruz and he just agrees with them lol.

Rogan is from boston. his 5'6 at best. that's his mentality. That's why he LOVES to talk about giant muscular dudes because that is what he believes means #1.

Google "joe rogan chokes out guy."

LOL
I'm almost certain you are below 100 IQ points

On the contrary.

You couldn't even respond. That's why your comment to like ratio is horrendous. Because of your low IQ.

My ratio is in the 1%.

Peace.
I'm sure It is. That explains your extreme level of shortsightedness and lack of critical thought when analyzing the character and Intelligence of clearly complex Individuals.

It's pretty obvious that you're butt hurt from the crowder podcast. The reality is he says a lot of unsubstantiated bullshit, half truths, and Is quite narrow minded on many subjects.

Noting wrong with an Intelligent critique of anyone. Things like you're saying are fueled by massive confirmation bias and blind hatred however.

The fact that you comment on likes ratio like It actually means anything says a lot

Anyone ever jump over the flag? That was an urban legend years ago when Nintendo first came around.

lol

Right now the UFC looks like its stuck at secret level -1

lol sorry your homie crowder got "bullied"

maybe he shouldn't spout off so much bullsit

I have taken some heat for starting a pro Rogan thread around here, and the haters are weak, they have nothing. They fade out when faced with superior arguments and evidence. They are then reduced to ad hominem attacks that just make me grin. It's a shame more fighters and MMA personality's don't post here. Fortunately the staff and many of the members here are turning that around and the quality of the members and the culture of the place is improving. (been here since the dawn of sherwebz) #sad lol

I for one didn't care for the Crowder exchange, but so what, that just my opinion, and doesn't effect how I objectively see Joe's contributions and creative outputs. The man is accomplished and has added value to many peoples lives through his work. If any of his detractors had as much prolific output and public scrutiny while under constant exchanges of all the intellects that he engages with, they would kill themselves out of embarrassment for how much they would suck. Buncha nobody's feeling better about themselves for taking potshots at the man from behind the keyboard in mommy's basement, resenting everything that reflects their failures. imo.

Welcome to Sherdog brother.

Last edited:
I have taken some heat for starting a pro Rogan thread around here, and the haters are weak, they have nothing. They fade out when faced with superior arguments and evidence. They are then reduced to ad hominem attacks that just make me grin. It's a shame more fighters and MMA personality's don't post here. Fortunately the staff and many of the members here are turning that around and the quality of the members and the culture of the place is improving. (been here since the dawn of sherwebz) #sad lol

I for one didn't care for the Crowder exchange, but so what, that just my opinion, and doesnt effect how I objectivly see Joe overall. If any of his detractors had as much prolific output and public scrutiny while under constant exchanges of all the intellects that he engages with, they would kill themselves out of embarrassment for how much they would suck. Buncha nobody's feeling better about themselves for taking potshots at the man from behind the keyboard in mommy's basement, resenting everything that reflects their failures. imo.

Welcome to Sherdog brother.

stfu

Back