Joe Rogan on UFC 217: I’m hearing Michael Bisping vs. Georges St-Pierre is not selling well

One of the worst matchups they could have picked for GSP's return. Not one person ever said, "I wish GSP could come out of retirement to fight Bisping!" Lol.

If it had been Conor @ 170... (two of the most popular fighters in UFC history)...

People look back at GSPs career and realize how much time they wasted watching him lay on multiple opponents for 25min at a time.

We are in the post Rhonda/Conor era, they are/were finishing machines. You gonna try and sell us the old Lay n Pray now after feeding casuals mismatched HL reels?

Piss all over yourself!

How much shit would they eat if George goes out there and gets knocked silly in 1/2 a round?

Complete waste of everyones time

Bullshit card full of manlets, little girls and two men nearing 40 who won't fight much longer anyway. Meh . . . <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
fuck off. its an absolutely stacked card full of amazing fights. if its not selling well its because theyre pumping out too many events and not doing enough promotion for this card

1236166824_peeinmouth.gif
I saw a Girl Do that live once.....

Don't ask....

Ticket sales are not a good indicator of PPV sales. Conor Money did not sell out. People aren’t traveling from Canada and the UK to watch GSP/Bisping , they will however buy the PPV.

Hope it does shitty numbers and UFC cut the crap out of this circus.

I hope they loose a bunch and that both bisping and gsp stop fighting.. I have never seen the ufc shit on the real fans as they have in the last year or so

I don't know if it's just the music fooling me, but this "promo" actually hypes me up more than official UFC videos!
Its pretty good. Ariel is goofy but he cares. Who knows maybe he is on sherdog too.

Cause everyone waiting for McDouche to defend. They want to see him lose. That would sell.

Don't care about this fight at all. Probably won't even bother streaming it.

The irish are back choo choo motherfuckers

Hmm imagine if all UFC fighters had to fight in super hero costumes.
I think it would increase the sale and potential.
I need to call Ari

Theres alot of good fights on this card and I will definitely get it.. I think the Brock transfers,, the derailed RR wagon and conors ho-hum attitude are finally settling down so we are seeing more realistic numbers.

Hmm imagine if all UFC fighters had to fight in super hero costumes.
I think it would increase the sale and potential.
I need to call Ari
I had a similar thought when Kylie Irvin pretended to be an old man hopefully u catch on

No shit. A champion who isn't in the top 5 of his own division vs. a guy from a weight class below who arguably lost his fight before retiring doesn't count as a super fight mother fuckers!

Back