Joe Rogan on the GOAT - It's Anderson or Fedor

"Yeah...No" is not an argument.

Looks like you're at a complete loss for words now I've put your ass in its place with FACTS. Like I said, I'll wait for you to provide me with another name in pro sports...an athlete like Conor who's by far the highest paid yet not at least in GOAT talk. I'll wait.

No, you did not.

It's not about money - your reasoning confuses markets with sports performance. As pointed out by another poster, following your reasoning, the "goat discussion" gravitates around Ronda, Lesnar and that guy you mentioned. Is he Rickson? I forget, sorry.

Also, please don't repost the same content, once is enough.

No, he doesn't. The fact he is so gullible and easy manipulated by stupid shit he reads on the internet proves his opinion is worthless. He also is incredibly biased as proven hundreds of times over his career.

"Ronda Rousey is once in human history." ~ joe Rogan

"Joe Rogan is smart guize" ~ Toner's alt account

<36>

Rogan is a retard kid. I know he is your idol and you look up to him but just deal with it.

He knows a LOT more mma than you. You're just a fan.

Only the MMA GOAT.

And no, you don't have to be currently active to be considered GOAT. Wayne Gretzky is retired and still considered the hockey GOAT like Conor is for MMA.

And much like Conor, Gretzky also had 20 bodyguards with him at all times.

<21>

Ah ok, so to hell with Anderson, Jones, Fedor and GSP. MMA goat is clearly a race between Conor, Ronda and Lesnar.

<36>

There's no "race". Conor's career pay is several times that of Lesnar, and Ronda didn't even get paid as much as Anderson or GSP, her career was way too short.

And GSP and Silva actually strengthen my evidence, because prior to Conor or Lesnar, they were the highest paid MMA fighter of all time, and they were therefore the pre-Conor GOAT.

I gotta agree 100 percent gsp isnt a winning fighter he wins by points and decisions and picks his fights carefully
Same thing that makes dc so good hes a points scorer to anderson and fedor fought the best of there time and finished them or got finished they didnt allow a match to go to score cards if it happened it wasnt there faults i see jon jones being the 3rd goat coming in even though fedor faught a natural weight for him and silva wasnt trying to smash little guys starving himself jj could argue hes fighter smaller guys but i dont see size being advantageous when your the same weight

If you watch dc vs silva silva was working him then dc gave up and just held him on the fence and stayed away and faught to win a decision.

Those that whine about GSP not being mentioned never listen to a single critique about him. Get over it and stop crying, not everyone thinks that laying on guys for 30 rounds straight makes you the best ever.
Bullshit. GSP worshiper right here....and I'll tell you I hated how safe he was. Hated him grabbing on and watching him peak up at the clock. He MANAGED fights. A big part of me fucking hates that. Fair enough. But in the same breath people will watch a guy like Justin Gaethje and rip him up and down and say....dude, if this guy would ever use his wrestling he'd be unbeatable?!?!?!

So which way do you want it? Georges had game plans to win. Maybe the very best to do that. Certainly not popular amongst bloody thirsty MMA fans. Not the most exciting. But to EXCLUDE him from the discussion or dismiss him as a fraud is wrong. Most of that comes from asshole Silva fans that believe to belittle GSP's accomplishments somehow enhances Silva's accomplishments. Silva's a GOAT. What happened with his positive tests leaves a cloud over him. But still a GOAT. So is GSP.

No such thing as a perfect fighter. Jones was close....but he ruined that.

Just read what you just wrote.

Either English is not your first language or you have Down Syndrome yourself.
Classic grammar nitpicker.Even though my grammar is not perfect but I don’t say stupid shit like “randleman is better than Fitch” “arlovski is a better win that prime bj penn”

He knows a LOT more mma than you. You're just a fan.

You've fallen for the "appeal to authority" logical fallacy kid. Joe Rogan has brain damage and has smoked himself retarded. Accept it.

No, he doesn't. The fact he is so gullible and easy manipulated by stupid shit he reads on the internet proves his opinion is worthless. He also is incredibly biased as has been proved hundreds of times over his career.

"Ronda Rousey is once in human history." ~ joe Rogan

"Joe Rogan is smart guize" ~ Toner's alt account

<36>

Rogan is a retard kid. I know he is your idol and you look up to him but just deal with it.

alt account?
Prove it or vacate.

As explained to you previously, it is wrong to disqualify someone's opinion based on a field in which he is ignorant. But you spew nonsense and believe you are smarter than everyone else, yet LIE out in the open like that.

You've fallen for the "appeal to authority" logical fallacy kid. Joe Rogan has brain damage and has smoked himself retarded. Accept it.

Nope. He knows more about MMA than you, who incidentally is a liar.

Apparently you also can't read?

http://www.businessinsider.com/highest-paid-nfl-players-2017-2#2-eli-manning-qb-2193-million-24

Career highest paid = Peyton Manning, small pay lead over 2nd/3rd places, in GOAT conversation.

Here're some other sports:

Highest paid golfer: Tiger Woods, huge lead over second place, undiputed GOAT

Highest paid basketball player (adjusted for inflation): MJ, GOAT

Highest paid boxer: Mayweather Jr., disputed GOAT

Highest paid tennis player: pretty much a tie between Federer and Djokovic, both in GOAT talk

And finally:

Highest paid MMA fighter BY FAR: Conor McGregor, GOAT

Only a blind Conor hater would dismiss the perfect correlation between career pay in pro sport and GOAThood.

Ronda made more money in her career than Fedor. Does this put her higher on your GOAT list? What about CM Punk who will have made over 2 million after the June fight? If Mayweather fought CM Punk this year and made double what Conor ever made in the UFC does that make him your new MMA GOAT?

I should know better than to feed the troll...

If you allow for Anderson to in the conversation w his ped use, then Jones has to be in as well. In that case the goat is Jones unquestionably. If no peds allowed its gsp or fedor.

It's not about money - your reasoning confuses markets with sports performance.

Your opinion does not equal facts. Here are the FACTS:

Highest paid NFL player: Peyton Manning, small pay lead over 2nd/3rd places, in GOAT conversation.
Highest paid golfer: Tiger Woods, huge lead over second place, undiputed GOAT
Highest paid basketball player (adjusted for inflation): MJ, GOAT
Highest paid boxer: Mayweather Jr., disputed GOAT
Highest paid tennis player: pretty much a tie between Federer and Djokovic, both in GOAT talk
Highest paid MMA fighter BY FAR: Conor McGregor

The correlation is literally perfect in ALL major sports. Highest paid athlete in any pro sport is at the very least in GOAT conversation. Your claim that it's "not about money" is just salty hater speech backed with zero evidence. For Conor to not be in MMA GOAT conversation would require him to be the SOLE exception to a well established rule, which is baseless nonsense.

As pointed out by another poster, following your reasoning, the "goat discussion" gravitates around Ronda, Lesnar and that guy you mentioned. Is he Rickson? I forget, sorry.

There's zero proof that Ronda made more money in MMA than even GSP or Silva, let alone Conor, you are literally talking out of your ass.

Again, like I said, instead of spewing your baseless opinions, how about you provide some ACTUAL EVIDENCE and name me another pro athlete who's far and away the highest paid in his or her sport, but not at the very least in GOAT talk? I'm still waiting:

Roids recognize roids.

Fans who haven't fried their brains disagree with Joe "Once Ever" Rogain.

ufc-best-champions-bracket-2.jpg
Pro MMA fighters confirmed that

Anderson, Fedor, Jones > GSP

and it wasn’t even close.

GSP by not being caught using steroids. Anderson and Jones are out in my book. I love me some Fedor so he can be in consideration too.

alt account?
Prove it or vacate.

As explained to you previously, it is wrong to disqualify someone's opinion based on a field in which he is ignorant. But you spew nonsense and believe you are smarter than everyone else, yet LIE out in the open like that.

As explained to you it is a logical fallacy to argue a point of view based on person X's authority on subject Y.

"Once in a lifetime athlete"
"Could beat half the men's BW division"
"Ronda would beat floyd"

I guess you believe all these, and every other dumb thing that has come out of Rogan's mouth on the topic of MMA. You somehow have even less credibility than Rogan Toner.
<Dany07>

Back