Joe Rogan on Russian sports "All Their athletes are amateurs"

Joe messed up on this one.

Russia is one of the most diverse countries (ethnically) on the whole face of the earth.
They have over 186 seperate ethnic groups designated as nationalities.

No they don't , Slavic is Slavic, same can be said about China and the thousand of different ethnic group but they are still Chinese. There are rarely any other group in Russia. No brothers allow

No they don't , Slavic is Slavic, same can be said about China and the thousand of different ethnic group but they are still Chinese. There are rarely any other group in Russia. No brothers allow

Russia stretches from eastern Europe all the way deep into Asia. There's far more ethnic groups in Russia than just slavs.

Spoken like somebody who has never been abroad, or even experienced a different culture. You can spend your time in the basement, until you have experienced a country what you consider a 'shit hole' you don't have a valid opinion. At least we have a high standard of education, unlike your apparent state... Continue being a fat virgin - it is working.
That's pretty presumptuous from a dude trying to be self righteous. Do they teach basic logic in russia? I'm sure Russians have enough time to read while they wait in line for a loaf of bread.

Russia stretches from eastern Europe all the way deep into Asia. There's far more ethnic groups in Russia than just slavs.

Because the Mongols raped them good, the point still stands, USA benefit from BLACK athletes. No Black genes in Russia

backstabber
roganwithhat_vice_670.jpg

That's pretty presumptuous from a dude trying to be self righteous. Do they teach basic logic in russia? I'm sure Russians have enough time to read while they wait in line for a loaf of bread.

It's funny when Americans act like they're not practically a 3rd world country.

Because the Mongols raped them good, the point still stands, USA benefit from BLACK athletes. No Black genes in Russia

I didn't dispute the second fact, just that you said Russia ain't ethnically diverse.

All of the USA's best athletes go to the NBA or NFL.
You do realize that 6'3" 220 pound people are not conducive soccer, right? As in, it's smaller, faster, more agile people who do best at soccer.

What sport do those people play in the USA? I don't really see any 5'3" athletes in (american) football, or basketball, or baseball, or hockey...

Rogan being stuck in communist soviet union <Lmaoo>

He only has to capture up the last 30 years and he will be up to speed. For a retard like Rogan thats not entirely bad.

Oh my is he dumb :rolleyes:

In one point we all should miss good old soviet union. The pop stars. The most desireable professions were scientists and engineers. Communist party was mostly dumb as brick career hunters but the societal goal to scientific wisdom was a great enhancer of society and thats what kept them on par with the US despite a great lack of capitalistic power. Well thanks to communism (which is a dead end ideology)

Someone like Rogan would have been a toilet boy at best. Well we all can have dreams can we.

You do realize that 6'3" 220 pound people are not conducive soccer, right? As in, it's smaller, faster, more agile people who do best at soccer.

What sport do those people play in the USA? I don't really see any 5'3" athletes in (american) football, or basketball, or baseball, or hockey...

So you have to be 5'3'' to be a good athlete in soccer?

There are plenty of NFL players (and some NBA) that are under 6 foot.

It's hilarious how fucks on here pretend they've never gotten anything wrong in their life. There is over 3000 hours of Rogan talking on in the internet - imagine if you dumb fucks had 3k hours of you sitting around talking.
In fairness, he doesn't need nearly that much time in order to say something that's, shall we say, questionable.

So you have to be 5'3'' to be a good athlete in soccer?

There are plenty of NFL players (and some NBA) that are under 6 foot.
Who can also run fast and use their legs as well as soccer players?

Please don't try to tell me those people exist in other sports because we both know they don't. We don't encourage that kind of athleticism in this country. We have an obsession with large, muscle-bound men that's totally not homoerotic at all, we swear.

Joe Rogan is more intelligent and cogent than 93.4% of Sherdoggers.

Who can also run fast and use their legs as well as soccer players?

Please don't try to tell me those people exist in other sports because we both know they don't. We don't encourage that kind of athleticism in this country. We have an obsession with large, muscle-bound men that's totally not homoerotic at all, we swear.

Have you ever even watched football before? lol

Yeah, people totally like soccer. If the US cared, we'd dominate it like just about any other sport we show a passing interest in.

Nah, if Europeans showed interest in American sports then they'd start dominating those as well. They're too consumed with football and other sports ingrained in their cultures for centuries. You know culture,something Americans don't have.

Just to correct you
Ukraine has near 50 million people,bit less.

Wow, I thought they were much smaller.

Why do they suck so bad at soccer with that many people? Shevchenko is the only quality player I can think of.

Back