Joe Rogan on Russian sports "All Their athletes are amateurs"

He's wrong, but if he was right it's not a topic that leads anywhere. US major sports have player associations which give loose penalties for roid busts, and their testing isn't as strict as Olympic or what the UFC is doing now.

So whether the government is in on it or not doesn't really make a difference. You could just as well read news on a random NFL player being suspended for a few games for anabolics while a lot of them never get caught, meanwhile they transform to Ubereems.

Alexander Ovechkin is not an amateur. He is perhaps the best hockey player in the world.

Shocking

A clueless blowhard American knows nothing about other countries ? No fucking way !!!!

He would be even more shocked and probably appalled to find out they don’t even make billions off their teenage athletes while they go to sleep hungry

Would’ve been cool if TS was his guest.

He's wrong, but if he was right it's not a topic that leads anywhere. US major sports have player associations which give loose penalties for roid busts, and their testing isn't as strict as Olympic or what the UFC is doing now.

So whether the government is in on it or not doesn't really make a difference. You could just as well read news on a random NFL player being suspended for a few games for anabolics while a lot of them never get caught, meanwhile they transform to Ubereems.
Yep

Also hilarious that If you get caught in the NFL for anebolic steroids you get a month suspension, that should clear that shit out of your system... also they don’t test in the off-season , so you can imagine at how rampant the steroid use is

lol... I doubt hockey players like Kovalchuk and Datsyuk would go back to play in Russia if they weren't getting paid

And Ronda is once in ever athlete. Joe sure knows how to recognize an athlete when he sees one. What a moron! Can't wait to see him gone from UFC

Yep

Also hilarious that If you get caught in the NFL for anebolic steroids you get a month suspension, that should clear that shit out of your system... also they don’t test in the off-season , so you can imagine at how rampant the steroid use is
Yeah, and it's one test per year and everyone is aware of the testing date. The only players who are tested more than this are those that have tested positive for the one test per year (when you know what day it is coming) and still fail it are the ones who enter the program of being tested more often. This is why the typical test failure that places them into the program is for things that they just couldn't time correctly or couldn't stop doing long enough to get their system clear. Things like marijuana, not steroids, usually.

As an American I would just like to say that Joe Rogan and some of the posts in this thread do not speak for all of us. A lot of us are looking at Joe Rogan and everything he says and we're collectively thinking...image.gifimage.gif

It's hilarious how fucks on here pretend they've never gotten anything wrong in their life. There is over 3000 hours of Rogan talking on in the internet - imagine if you dumb fucks had 3k hours of you sitting around talking.

This cuck is still living in the 80s. The USSR fell, and they've had pro sports since.

I get what he was TRYING to say... but yeah.. he tends to be clumsy with the english language sometimes... and I'm a huge fan of his.

I get what he was TRYING to say... but yeah.. he tends to be clumsy with the english language sometimes... and I'm a huge fan of his.

Im with you, i was going to leave it until he said hockey

Back