Joe Rogan on Russian sports "All Their athletes are amateurs"

His worldview is so incredible strange.. he has never heard of oligarchs.. what does he think they do with there capitalist money, not "spend" them on sports etc.. one of the worlds most populous country does not have competitive professional sports, theres basket, football, handball, bandy etc, etc not to mention all the non-team olympics sports.. world cups, sponsors... they are huge in all.

He is just so ignorant on sports, and societies in general.

Europe (especially Russia) have not, pro sport. American talk this stupid shit again nothing new.

Nobody even considers MLS an actual sport though. I know like 5 people that have actually been to a game, and they probably got free tickets.

I don't know but it makes sense. on the other hand UEFA champions league is watched by 3x more people than the superball, who people don't care about outside north america

Nobody even considers MLS an actual sport though. I know like 5 people that have actually been to a game, and they probably got free tickets.
Do you mean league? Because soccer is the most watched sport in the world.

Yeah not American sports but winter sports and wrestling and mma is popular and yes boxing.

meanwhileinrussia-11531.gif

I don't know but it makes sense. on the other hand UEFA champions league is watched by 3x more people than the superball, who people don't care about outside north america
Yeah, people totally like soccer. If the US cared, we'd dominate it like just about any other sport we show a passing interest in.

What in the actual fuck is he trying to say
Everybody in NFL is juiced to the gills
NFL, NBA all protect their own athletes and most importantly their superstars

We do suck at Weightlifting, but the only country that does well and actually passes drug tests is Iran. The Russians start on the test at puberty.

The US even dominates most olympic sports nobody gives a shit about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back