Joe Rogan on "cucks"

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

25-01-2018 Update:

Joseph Rogan is still obsessing over cucks.

zQuy3sA.png

Last edited:
The last thread on this got deleted pretty fast I think; though probably because the OP was insinuating that Rogan was one. That wasn't you, was it? If it was you, then what's your deal, bruh?

13 minutes? Can we get a cliffs or something?

The last thread on this got deleted pretty fast I think; though probably because the OP was insinuating that Rogan was one. That wasn't you, was it? If it was you, then what's your deal, bruh?

i_come_in_peace_by_amnazone-d32ok6t.jpg

This whole thing is hard to watch. I can't bring myself to write any cliffs. You have to see for yourself to get the Joe Rogan experience.

he said that the moon landings were faked and that all of the world's problems could be solved by weed and jits.

I've researched this subject thoroughly and I have zero problems with it.

I saw this video the other day, Rogan really goes on and on about it...like I mean ON AND ON.

Most people who use the word cuck are idiots because they have little to no idea what it means and are only using it because it's the new insult.

He's right.

There are legions of people out there stomping perfectly good words into sand, rendering them unusable.

This whole thing is hard to watch. I can't bring myself to write any cliffs. You have to see for yourself to get the Joe Rogan experience.

That's the same thing the other guy said. You sure that wasn't you?

Honestly, if you're trying to start a discussion, then discuss or explain your point, if you have one at all. If you don't, then why are you posting this at all?

Cuck is overused now. Now I feel like it's a word that keyboard conservatives use to describe anyone who sticks up for people of color

Bitch and flag are overused so I guess we needed a new one.

Basically Rogan is the leader of the Ku Cucks Klan.

He's is a cuckists....it time to start a movement and march on Washington....WAR ON CUCKSISM!!!

Rogan seems like he might have been sort of toying with the idea of, you know...he really seems to admire Schilling.

That's the same thing the other guy said. You sure that wasn't you?

Honestly, if you're trying to start a discussion, then discuss or explain your point, if you have one at all. If you don't, then why are you posting this at all?

Jeez, take a chill pill.

I don't frequent the Mayberry Lounge often. I just thought the video was (unintentionally) funny and that Shertards might appreciate it given how frequent the use of "cuck" is around these boards.

i think cuckism is tremendous

I could just imagine Rogan doing the commentary for his wife...

OH! Its in deep! OH! LOOK AT THIS! Unbelievable!! She didn't respect him, and paid for it with her consciousness.

Goldie pops head in; Its allll over!!
Starts speal; Brought to you by deeznuts

whats up with people being obsessed with rogan and cucks?

you're just a weird

Back