Joe Rogan not interested in going to Russia to call potential Khabib VS Conor superfight

Russia is on my least desired to ever visit list, don't blame him

I used to be fine with Rogan, but the last few years he has become unbearable to me. He hypes fighters way too much, too the extreme. Like they are an unbeatable God. I find it very cringy and it comes across as laughable.

I really think he has regressed as a commentator. He has become more biased in fights too depending on who is the UFC's popular guy or hype.

He has a new "p4p greatest fighter ever" every few months. Barao is p4p greatest fighter ever, Aldo is p4p greatest fighter ever, Jones is p4p greatest fighter ever, Mighty Mouse is p4p greatest fighter ever, Ronda is p4p greatest fighter ever. And then when they lose he just moves on to the next person and acts like he has always thought they are the greatest p4p ever.
lol the way you describe him he sounds like the prototypical Sherdog poster.

Joe has stated that he only wants to do North American shows because it's to much travel to go to Europe or another part of the world.....he's a busy guy and don't got time for that shit!

He's said many times that he has more fun watching with is buddies than actually being at the live event. I guess, to him, it's like going to work. When he's home, he can relax and actually enjoy the fights with his buds.

Non-stop flight time from Los Angeles to Moscow is around 12 hours 30 minutes. Fastest one-stop flight between Los Angeles and Moscow takes close to 16 hours .

That sounds like torture to me....

Conor failed at boxing and has been basically retired from MMA, the fight should have happened already its a joke.
Interesting definition for failure. He lost to Floyd just like everybody else before him, except it was the 2nd most successful boxing event in history

Interesting definition for failure. He lost to Floyd just like everybody else before him, except it was the 2nd most successful boxing event in history

And it was such a one sided fight with Floyd carrying Conor it looked like a exhibition. And its pretty easy to be lineal champ when you fuck off and never defend.

I don't imagine finding drugs in Russia is that difficult.

stoned-fox-internet-meme-make-10-3-s-307x512.jpg
Just ask for Yuri, at any street corner.

I can understand wanting to balance out his life spending more time with his family but he should balance that out with ufc events and give up on his comedy because he's atrocious.
Yet he sells out as a headliner all over North America and makes a lot of money doing it. Why would he give that up just because some random Shertard like you doesn't like him?

Yet he sells out as a headliner all over North America and makes a lot of money doing it. Why would he give that up just because some random Shertard like you doesn't like him?

My decision would be a financial loss for him I'm not debating that. I'm basing this off my needs and the world as a whole most of us hate seeing a jock do comedy, it never blends well.

Back