Joe Rogan not interested in going to Russia to call potential Khabib VS Conor superfight

Towards the last 20 seconds of the clip, Joe Rogan mentions how he will be in his studio watching it on the tv, drinking American beer.

Says he's not going to Russia... didn't give a reason.

a good reason to make that fight

Dang. He said he was going to be drinking Budweiser. That's gross.

Do people really drink American beer?

There's over 6000 breweries in the US.

AND THEY ALL MAKE WATER!!!! HA!

Did I do it right?

Oh yea, the most popular beer in Russia Baltika 3. It's ABV is 4.8. Budweiser is 5.0.

Currently the US is in a bit of a beer boom with literally tens of thousands of beers to be had. And our hard liquors aren't too shabby either. I live in a quiet neighborhood and literally one block away there's a distillery (with attached restaurant and bar) producing high end four peel gin, bourbon, vodka, and nicino.

BUT FRAT BROS DRINK COORS LIGHT!!! HAHAHA.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Did I do it right?

Oh yea, the most popular beer in Russia Baltika 3. It's ABV is 4.8. Budweiser is 5.0.
I was joking about North American beers, it's the same everywhere, it's only the commercial ones that taste like mass produced piss

Though so many of these new craft beers from all over the world have the same generic taste these days, slightly citrusy and hoppy.
If I get another new craft beer that has that same citrusy taste I'm going to blind a kitten.

I'm a Belgian beer man myself, I like them strong and dark

Probably not because Conor is still going to fight. I'm sure he wants to be there.

But I agree with you 100%
jimmy smith is already here. rogan is time is over. I appreciate what he has done in the ufc but he's past due now

Towards the last 20 seconds of the clip, Joe Rogan mentions how he will be in his studio watching it on the tv, drinking American beer.

Thats interesting how?

Every time one of you posts a video of Joe Rogan's you get added to a "stupid people's list" kept by the other 99% of humanity.

I'm not fond of Russian politics, in much the way, I'm not a fan of my own country's politics. But, if I was a public figure I wouldn't get on-air and express contempt for their country. Joe knows nothing about Russia first-hand. And he ought to consider that Fedor, who's balls he kept in his mouth for many years, or Andrei Arlovski, or a half a dozen other fighters might be offended by his behavior.

For a guy who reads 20 min snippets about everything on the internet in between joints and steroids, he's not very smart. Go figure.
You know what IS objectively stupid? Commenting on the video without actually watching the video first

Joe Rogan hasn't been wanting to leave North America in a while now. He'll do anywhere in Canada or USA but he ain't going to Ireland, London, UK, Australia etc anymore.

Good luck selling out a decent venue in Russia at some ridiculous time of the night (to accomodate for PPVs). Place is dirt poor as is.

I doubt they would hold the event in the siberian desert....

moscow is loaded with rich people and even the average citizens have to make decent money to afford the rent there

Probably couldn't get booked for a comedy show in Mother Russia.

<Fedor23>

In Soviet Russia, joke makes you!

He doesn't go to Europe in general. Probably doesn't want to deal with the hassles of travel.

Did I do it right?

Currently the US is in a bit of a beer boom with literally tens of thousands of beers to be had. And our hard liquors aren't too shabby either. I live in a quiet neighborhood and literally one block away there's a distillery (with attached restaurant and bar) producing high end four peel gin, bourbon, vodka, and nicino.

BUT FRAT BROS DRINK COORS LIGHT!!! HAHAHA.

giphy.gif

5.0? USA! USA! USA!

5.0? USA! USA! USA!

Context matters.

In the context of this thread, people were inferring that Country A had stronger beer than Country B.

Now if you want to rate an entire country's beer based on the most popular beer, a short sighted, but serviceable metric given this thread, than it would backwards to suggest that Country B has weaker beer given that it's stronger than A's top beer of choice.

A more reasonable approach would be to say (as I did) that the entire notion is bullocks. The US has literally more breweries than any other country (besides maybe China... maybe.) With over 6000 breweries, we have literally tens of thousands of beers to choose from. And yes, some are stupidly strong. Like Sam Adams Utopias at 28% ABV. With the most diverse selection of beer in the world... yes I mean that in a literal sense, the generalization that our beers are all water is a pretty half assed and ignorant claim.

My favorite theater in my city has like 39 beers on tap, many are quite strong. They literally can't pour you a Bud Light or Coors Light because they don't have it on tap. They won't even serve it by the bottle, instead they force you to buy it by the can to shame you. BUT HEY, THEY SERVE WATER! Right guys?!

Context matters.

In the context of this thread, people were inferring that Country A had stronger beer than Country B.

Now if you want to rate an entire country's beer based on the most popular beer, a short sighted, but serviceable metric given this thread, than it would backwards to suggest that Country B has weaker beer given that it's stronger than A's top beer of choice.

A more reasonable approach would be to say (as I did) that the entire notion is bullocks. The US has literally more breweries than any other country (besides maybe China... maybe.) With over 6000 breweries, we have literally tens of thousands of beers to choose from. And yes, some are stupidly strong. Like Sam Adams Utopias at 28% ABV. With the most diverse selection of beer in the world... yes I mean that in a literal sense, the generalization that our beers are all water is a pretty half assed and ignorant claim.

My favorite theater in my city has like 39 beers on tap, many are quite strong. They literally can't pour you a Bud Light or Coors Light because they don't have it on tap. They won't even serve it by the bottle, instead they force you to buy it by the can to shame you. BUT HEY, THEY SERVE WATER! Right guys?!
Dude, have a beer and fucking relax.

Back