Joe Rogan not interested in going to Russia to call potential Khabib VS Conor superfight

Rogan is just saying things to make it seem like less of a blow when the UFC release him. It's a bit lame really. Constantly saying how he wishes he didn't have to do all the traveling etc.

The UFC would never release him if he didn't want to be released. Don't be naive. Rogan really doesn't need to be commenting to earn a living. At this stage he is worth more to the UFC than the UFC is worth to him.

I think his issue is that he doesn't pair up well with DC nor Cruz... like, he was the 'knowledgeable' one with Goldy... and to be fair I think those 2 had great chemistry, but you can't just really take Joe seriously anymore when there are more knowledgeable people around him.

There's only so much of the 'oooooooooooh' that I can take at this age

Joe actually calls the fights the way the fighter in front of him fights. Cruz calls the fights the way he himself would be fighting.

I’ll take Joe yelling at a KO artist to throw his bombs any day over Cruz trying to say they need to stick and move and throw a billion jabs.

Must hate Russian water too, that's why he would rather drink American Beer in his studio.

Same thing really

Everyone has different tastes. I barely drink poison water and people think it's weird. I don't know why people care about other's preferences so much.

The UFC would never release him if he didn't want to be released. Don't be naive. Rogan really doesn't need to be commenting to earn a living. At this stage he is worth more to the UFC than the UFC is worth to him.

This. That guy must barely be into MMA.

Towards the last 20 seconds of the clip, Joe Rogan mentions how he will be in his studio watching it on the tv, drinking American beer.

Says he's not going to Russia... didn't give a reason.

He said previously on a podcast he doesn't want to do any cards outside of North America. His reason for that was just because he's too busy and has a family.

I think Joe's time with the UFC may be coming to an end.

That being said, I wouldn't want to go to Russia either.

Im not surprised motherfuckers.

I dont think he travels outside of North America much for the UFC. It would be great to have Rogan, the GOAT MMA Commentator, call what is potentially the biggest fight in UFC history.

when-putin-offers-you-tea-but-youre-allergic-to-polonium.jpg

Mehhh. Who knows whats gonna happen now with these Syria attacks.

To be fair, i dont know much about it. I do know the Today show would rather talk about trump and comey vs a potential world war. Guess its not that bad?

He’s just trying to protect his precious bodily fluids.

He’s not avoiding Russia, but he is denying them his essence
Joe fears the Rooskies. Wants to avoid Noo-ku-lar combat, toe to toe with em'.

Towards the last 20 seconds of the clip, Joe Rogan mentions how he will be in his studio watching it on the tv, drinking American beer.

Says he's not going to Russia... didn't give a reason.

Every time one of you posts a video of Joe Rogan's you get added to a "stupid people's list" kept by the other 99% of humanity.

I'm not fond of Russian politics, in much the way, I'm not a fan of my own country's politics. But, if I was a public figure I wouldn't get on-air and express contempt for their country. Joe knows nothing about Russia first-hand. And he ought to consider that Fedor, who's balls he kept in his mouth for many years, or Andrei Arlovski, or a half a dozen other fighters might be offended by his behavior.

For a guy who reads 20 min snippets about everything on the internet in between joints and steroids, he's not very smart. Go figure.

Rogan needs to be Putin his place, and take his job more Syria, and get ready to Ruble

Last edited:
rogan would go there and get addicted to krokodil

I hope he's out of the ufc later this year, he has become insufferable
Probably not because Conor is still going to fight. I'm sure he wants to be there.

But I agree with you 100%

Every time one of you posts a video of Joe Rogan's you get added to a "stupid people's list" kept by the other 99% of humanity.

I'm not fond of Russian politics, in much the way, I'm not a fan of my own country's politics. But, if I was a public figure I wouldn't get on-air and express contempt for their country. Joe knows nothing about Russia first-hand. And he ought to consider that Fedor, who's balls he kept in his mouth for many years, or Andrei Arlovski, or a half a dozen other fighters might be offended by his behavior.

For a guy who reads 20 min snippets about everything on the internet in between joints and steroids, he's not very smart. Go figure.
Remember when the Soviet Union collapsed and the United States were going to establish a new world order? The age old geo-political conflicts between nationalities were gone. The US and the coalition of the willing were free to invade any pesky country stirring up trouble. Then terrorism replaced communism as the new boogieman. But the whole terrorism thing didn't pan out. You can't justify spending hundreds of billions on fighter jets when your enemy uses box cutters. The pentagon cast about for a new enemy, first it was going to be China. Then Russia opens up a proxy war in the Ukraine. Oh, boy. Putin is the man. The Democrats are all in, ready to wage a new cold war. The Republicans are there too, but they elect a strange fellow named Trump who has other plans. Trump has the entire establishment against him and won't resist long. We'll be back to the old ways again. A new cold war, stand-offs and fears of nuclear annihilation.

Joe is damned near has synonymous with the UFC as is Dana. I am not saying he’s as responsible for its success, but from a general public perspective he is THE UFC commentator. During the transition to new ownership, he is a powerful way to show continuity and that gives him ability to call his own shots, within reason. In his defense he’s been calling fights for over 20 years so it’s no surprise he’s gotten a bit stale. But unless he gets called out on #metoo, there’s no way he gets released until the decision is mutual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back