Joe Rogan not interested in going to Russia to call potential Khabib VS Conor superfight

"Rogan sucks.. can't wait till he leaves"

Brought to you by same people who were saying "Goldie is garbage.. UFC needs to give him the boot"

Until you know.... UFC actually sacked him.. and then the tune quickly changed to "No Hype.. Boring commentators like Anik/Hardy suck.. they need Goldie back"

Bunch of morons

That's very idiotic of him.

He's the legendary MMA commentator that will miss out on the two biggest MMA and Boxing fights in his lifetime.

He missed out on Floyd v Conor and now he will miss out on Floyd v Khabib (if it's in Russia).

Joe Rogan, you are a wimp.

Basically, he gets the girls horny and then Brendan fucks them.

When asked about his experience being cage side calling all those big fights - He has said multiple times that he would rather be hangng with the guys and watching it on TV. (Podcasting it)

Rogan is just saying things to make it seem like less of a blow when the UFC release him. It's a bit lame really. Constantly saying how he wishes he didn't have to do all the traveling etc.

I don't care who does the commentary as long as I don't have to listen to DC and Cruz try to one up each other the entire time.

Those two are the worst together. I'm ok with DC but I honestly don't like Cruz period. He just seems like an angry douche at all times to me.

Today in MMA News: Joe Rogan Not Going to Russia. Doesn't Give a Reason. More on That Breaking Story at 11.

Towards the last 20 seconds of the clip, Joe Rogan mentions how he will be in his studio watching it on the tv, drinking American beer.

Says he's not going to Russia... didn't give a reason.

He actually did give a reason. He's not interested in making super long flights for the UFC anymore. It's time consuming and not great for your overall health.

Well duh. I could have told you that. Rogan no longer does PPV's out of the USA. Also Khabib vs Conor is not happening is Russia. If they go to Russia it will be a fight night not a ppv. The fight will probably happen in November at MSG.
Conor is trying his best to get suspended by the NY athletic commission, though.

Anything to duck defending a title.

And your winner via nerve agent smeared on the dressing room door handle is........

putin_2846194c.jpg
too soon bro

I used to be fine with Rogan, but the last few years he has become unbearable to me. He hypes fighters way too much, too the extreme. Like they are an unbeatable God. I find it very cringy and it comes across as laughable.

I really think he has regressed as a commentator. He has become more biased in fights too depending on who is the UFC's popular guy or hype.

He has a new "p4p greatest fighter ever" every few months. Barao is p4p greatest fighter ever, Aldo is p4p greatest fighter ever, Jones is p4p greatest fighter ever, Mighty Mouse is p4p greatest fighter ever, Ronda is p4p greatest fighter ever. And then when they lose he just moves on to the next person and acts like he has always thought they are the greatest p4p ever.
My thoughts exactly. well said

My thoughts exactly. well said
To be fair to him, he's not really that interested in it anymore
he's said it over and over, he would have left when WME bought the company except Dana asked him to stay as a favori. He no longer does international cards or non PPVs not just because of the flights, but because according to him its more fun to watch the card with friends. Dude is phoning it in hard, and you can hear him - and honestly I don't blame him, he's probably just riding out his contract before moving on. Everyone has done it to some extent. And it's not like he's actually gotten unbearable - he's gotten worse for sure, there's just no balance anymore. Before Rogan had to play the straight man a bit more to Goldie's over the top style, now we have Anik, Cruz, JImmy Smith who are all well balanced and straight forward

That's why DC/Rogan is one of the only good Rogan combinations left because DC's excitement and pure joy in watching fighters succeed plus his knowledge make Rogan take a back seat, making him more toned down and enjoyable in the booth. TO me at least.

Like all Americans, he's terrified of Russians

Anyone know what Rogan's contract with the UFC looks like? How much does he make per show?

"Rogan sucks.. can't wait till he leaves"

Brought to you by same people who were saying "Goldie is garbage.. UFC needs to give him the boot"

Until you know.... UFC actually sacked him.. and then the tune quickly changed to "No Hype.. Boring commentators like Anik/Hardy suck.. they need Goldie back"

Bunch of morons

Fair weather fans. They would beg for him back if he left.

Also, I don't know why anyone would go to Russia by choice

I used to be fine with Rogan, but the last few years he has become unbearable to me. He hypes fighters way too much, too the extreme. Like they are an unbeatable God. I find it very cringy and it comes across as laughable.

I really think he has regressed as a commentator. He has become more biased in fights too depending on who is the UFC's popular guy or hype.

He has a new "p4p greatest fighter ever" every few months. Barao is p4p greatest fighter ever, Aldo is p4p greatest fighter ever, Jones is p4p greatest fighter ever, Mighty Mouse is p4p greatest fighter ever, Ronda is p4p greatest fighter ever. And then when they lose he just moves on to the next person and acts like he has always thought they are the greatest p4p ever.
I've only been watching UFC events live since Jan 2017.

As time has gone on, I have mixed feelings for Joe Rogan.

On one hand, he is a good hype man. He's got that "Bah God Kayng this is a slobberknocker!!" J.R hype voice.

On the other hand, he sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about. He actually sounds like some random fan expressing his knee jerk reactions to what is unfolding.
Also, at UFC 225, his bias towards Rose, Zabit and anti-Khabib became near unbearable. I think I snapped at the TV shouting "Shut the fuck up Joe, for fuck sakes."

Not suprising, he stopped working foreign cards some time ago.

Back