Joe Rogan not interested in going to Russia to call potential Khabib VS Conor superfight

giphy.gif

Joe thinks he is very important. lol

I don’t blame him. I doubt many American fighters sign up for that card.

Russian fighters signup on American cards, and in wrestling Americans are often invited in Russian tournaments.

So why wouldn't they ?

He’s just trying to protect his precious bodily fluids.

He’s not avoiding Russia, but he is denying them his essence

Did the UFC offer him to go to Russia to call potential Khabib versus Conor fight?

I think Joe Rogan and the UFC have already made an agreement on him not calling fights in different countries?

Do people really drink American beer?
Apparently they do drink it. I guess you mean the Bud lights and Coors beers as ”American beer”, but actually there is a ton of great beers in the USA. No, a shit ton of great beers. Don’t let the buds and stuff like that fool you.

Colin getting beaten down in Russia is something he would be too emotional for, so that's why he'd rather not go.

It would be pretty hard to call the fight through all the tears.

He has said on his podcast that he doesn't want to do international shows because he wants to balance his life with his family and his comedy.

and its hard to get his drugs through customs.

I can understand wanting to balance out his life spending more time with his family but he should balance that out with ufc events and give up on his comedy because he's atrocious.

Well duh. I could have told you that. Rogan no longer does PPV's out of the USA. Also Khabib vs Conor is not happening is Russia. If they go to Russia it will be a fight night not a ppv. The fight will probably happen in November at MSG.

A PPV is possible but I doubt with Conor, they wouldn't allow the time difference to damage sales. Even if McGregor's legal troubles kept him out of the US they'd probably do it in Brazil or Mexico where the PPV could be on an optimal time for the US market.

I used to be fine with Rogan, but the last few years he has become unbearable to me. He hypes fighters way too much, too the extreme. Like they are an unbeatable God. I find it very cringy and it comes across as laughable.

I really think he has regressed as a commentator. He has become more biased in fights too depending on who is the UFC's popular guy or hype.

He has a new "p4p greatest fighter ever" every few months. Barao is p4p greatest fighter ever, Aldo is p4p greatest fighter ever, Jones is p4p greatest fighter ever, Mighty Mouse is p4p greatest fighter ever, Ronda is p4p greatest fighter ever. And then when they lose he just moves on to the next person and acts like he has always thought they are the greatest p4p ever.

and its hard to get his drugs through customs.

OTOH he'd be going directly to the source of manufacture for his TRT supply. Also have problems getting his kettle bells through customs.

oLFsNCs.gif

Back