Joe Rogan new special on netflix

Based on the trailer, it looks pretty good. He's no comedic genius, but he's watchable. His boy Ari's Netflix special sucked ass, though.

Bunch of haters in this thread. I thought the stand-up he had on Netflix was actually pretty funny.

I've given Joe shit on here but a work friend of mine recently started putting on Joe Rogan Podcasts and I have to hand it to him, the guy is made for podcasts.
Agreed he has the face for it

Rogan: (yelling) you’re putting blinders on bitch (yelling louder) we’re spinning in infinity..

<DisgustingHHH>

I’m gonna have to pass on the stand up.

I thought "triggered" had some good moments.

But that's the only special of his i could actually watch in its entirety.

Don't mind the guy on his podcasts but seriously how can anyone find him funny?! His comedy is so unfunny it's awkward to watch. Hate that stupid retard face he pulls all the while on those fake movie posters advertising his shows.

Love Rogan's podcast.

Love listening to Rogan call fights.

His standup sucks.

<PlusJuan>

Loved Rogan on Fear Factor as well. His stand up is atrocious, just complete garbage. And I've given him multiple chances to change my opinion.

I know its cool to shit on Rogaine but his last special triggered was actually funny imo

I think Rogan is one of those performers best experienced live. I've not met someone who has seen him live who didn't enjoy themselves, his energy also lends to it as well.

Also he deserves some praise if only for the fact he's helped so many comics out. Listen to Ari, Bert, Tom, and Joey speak of him. He's a great dude and a comic first.

People shit on him for the perceived lowbrowness of his act but yeah, Triggered proved he has his spot in the netflix era of stand up.

I think Joe is a great person, a modern renaissance man with great accomplishment in different fields. His attitude about life is great too, but as a stand up comedian, I just don't get his jokes.

So full of himself. Typical conman too, trying to act like a common man not part of Hollywood when really he is. What is this Rogan thread about anyway?

Hollywood Rogan... cue in the nWo music...

I've watched 90 percent of the specials on netflix Joe Rogan is one of my least favorites/
I love the JRE podcast and he's hilarious and all but I mean.. His standup kinda sucks

All these comedians praise Joe because they're his friend but TBH all of them are funnier than him.

am i just a hater?

lol this thread has been made at least 57 times in the last year.

He has his moments but hes far from my favorite. He yells a lot and his timing is just kind of weird. Its funny because I find him HILARIOUS on his podcast though.

I like his delivery. Some bits aren't necesserily funny but the way he brings it makes me laugh. The whitehouse story for instance.. just stating facts but the way he brings it makes it funny. It's all personal anyway. I'm not a fan of fluffy but from what I hear he's selling out large venues.

Based on the trailer, it looks pretty good. He's no comedic genius, but he's watchable. His boy Ari's Netflix special sucked ass, though.

I was really looking forward to that Ari one because of the way Rogan talked him up. It was fucking trash. Ari isn't funny at all and his fake anger shtick is horrible.

I think Rogan is one of those performers best experienced live. I've not met someone who has seen him live who didn't enjoy themselves, his energy also lends to it as well.

Also he deserves some praise if only for the fact he's helped so many comics out. Listen to Ari, Bert, Tom, and Joey speak of him. He's a great dude and a comic first.

People shit on him for the perceived lowbrowness of his act but yeah, Triggered proved he has his spot in the netflix era of stand up.

I went to see him live and I actually didn't enjoy it to much. I liked his Spike and Netflix special but live he was just ok. Tom Segura killed it though I was instantly a fan.

I was really looking forward to that Ari one because of the way Rogan talked him up. It was fucking trash. Ari isn't funny at all and his fake anger shtick is horrible.

I take it you don't listen to his podcast. Ari is right up there with Tom and Burr for me.

Revenge for the Holocaust and Paid Regular were great but Double Negative was amazing. Especially for dropping a double special recorded in the same night.

Back