Joe Rogan new special on netflix

Can't stand this toad looking bullfrog who is a disgrace to Marijuana and full of fucking PED's...

Vegan male-feminist crybaby.

Pretty well known stereotype.

The "feminist" tag is a joke. You'd know that if you paid attention instead of just trying to insult people who don't even know who the fuck you are.

The "feminist" tag is a joke. You'd know that if you paid attention instead of just trying to insult people who don't even know who the fuck you are.

I know it sucks when someone pegs like that but try to contain yourself. It's unseemly.

Rogans last special was pretty funny in places.

Re his podcast the only issue I have is sometimes he might share a verbal filler with a guest. The last I listened to I had to stop because they both were saying "you know" multiple times a sentence.

He consistently tries to discover if he's wrong and to beat down his ego. It's admirable.

If anything, Rogan seems to have taken over the Rodney Dangerfield role. Hard to think of a comic that has used his platform to launch more careers and help other comics. That’s what Rodney did with his success back in the day.
Jesus. You just compared Rodney Dangerfield to Joe Rogan. Guy gets no respect.

And this new special is even better, this is his best one yet.

Oh wow really. I enjoyed Triggered a lot thought it was his best work so far. Saw his Spike special which I also enjoyed but his closing joke was lame.

I'm about to drop a duece that will be much more interesting.

I'm so overexposed to his voice from the UFC and all those damn podcast clips you fanboys link that I would never willingly subject myself to more of it.

Oh wow really. I enjoyed Triggered a lot thought it was his best work so far. Saw his Spike special which I also enjoyed but his closing joke was lame.

Yep the new one tops Triggered imo.

I was not a big fan of Rogan’s standup in the 2000’s, and had kind of written him off in that regard, although I loved him as a commentator and later a podcaster.

However, I saw him on the Triggered tour a few years back, and he actually broke through and got good at it. Classic example of sticking with something and persevering through diligence.

I’d urge any comedy fan who wrote him off long ago to give ‘Triggered’ a shot, it’s funny.

And this new special is even better, this is his best one yet.
we'll take your word for it

- the entire rest of sherdog

I've always thought his stand up was just average.

But I like the guy so I'm rooting for him to really nail this one.

dang what happened to the Edgy Brah emoji? Am I just scrolling past it?

I seriously don’t know what you’re talking about.

200w.gif

Not sure I've ever watched his stand up because I don't particularly find him funny. I think he has funny stories but that doesn't mean you are funny on stage. Standup comedy is VERY hit or miss.

He had better stand-up in his beginners BJJ class.

rAqGYs7.gif

Back