Joe Rogan new special on netflix

I’ve never heard Rogan say anything funny. It’s hard to believe he’s a comedian.

I was not a big fan of Rogan’s standup in the 2000’s, and had kind of written him off in that regard, although I loved him as a commentator and later a podcaster.

However, I saw him on the Triggered tour a few years back, and he actually broke through and got good at it. Classic example of sticking with something and persevering through diligence.

I’d urge any comedy fan who wrote him off long ago to give ‘Triggered’ a shot, it’s funny.

And this new special is even better, this is his best one yet.

I watch when I find the guest interesting. Right now it's Teddy Atlas. Must watch/listen.

I'll still throw on a 'cast if I particularly like the guest. But Joe comes off as an absolute buffoon when he shoehorns topics just to stroke his own ego.

he is definitely full of himself, though i think he does an admirable job of trying to stay as far away from hollywood as one possibly can. i like that he invites guests of all types, even if they're not famous or anything. though i do have to say that his stand-up is ATROCIOUS. i honestly don't see how people find him funny. he's a great interviewer, and a terrible stand-up. he used to be funny back in the day, before he started taking himself really seriously. that hurt his comedy, in my opinion.

I've given Joe shit on here but a work friend of mine recently started putting on Joe Rogan Podcasts and I have to hand it to him, the guy is made for podcasts.

I'll still throw on a 'cast if I particularly like the guest. But Joe comes off as an absolute buffoon when he shoehorns topics just to stroke his own ego.
You're gonna like this one right now. Teddy is a good story teller and Joe couldn't muster the audacity to interrupt.

Did he just pretend to be sucking his own dick on stage?

<6> <{ByeHomer}>

I sense strong cringing afoot ladies and gentlemen

Was on the fence, but the Thomas Jefferson shit had me rolling. Might peep it.

Joe Rogan sucks. Not sure how he has an audience.

I dislike his standup about as much as I like his podcasts.

So Joe Rogan is the Shia of the standup world.

If anything, Rogan seems to have taken over the Rodney Dangerfield role. Hard to think of a comic that has used his platform to launch more careers and help other comics. That’s what Rodney did with his success back in the day.

Joe Rogan’s stand up is dog shite.

Like the guy, like his pod casts, like his ufc commentary but fuck me, finding out you have ass cancer is funnier than his stand up.

I’ll never understand the hate for Rogan. You can think whatever about his comedy but to dislike him in general? He strokes his own ego? The fuck? If anything he takes pains to do the opposite. He talks about what he likes and what makes sense to him so if he believes in what he’s saying he’s going to sound confident. Or is that what you fucks think it means to be “full of yourself”?

I cant believe he still gets people to pay him for this shit.

I stopped listening to his podcast because I got tired of his pseudo-scientific shit talk about vegans.

Glad this trailer let me know not to watch this special.

Lmao. You are such a stereotype.

Back