Joe Rogan new special on netflix

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Did he just pretend to be sucking his own dick on stage?

<6> <{ByeHomer}>

I sense strong cringing afoot ladies and gentlemen

Last edited:
So full of himself. Typical conman too, trying to act like a common man not part of Hollywood when really he is. What is this Rogan thread about anyway?

I like Rogan but his stand up is terrible.

In order to listen to the JRE, because I am interested in many of his guests, I can't listen to his stand up.

I know its cool to shit on Rogaine but his last special triggered was actually funny imo

I stopped listening to his podcast because I got tired of his pseudo-scientific shit talk about vegans.

Glad this trailer let me know not to watch this special.

Looks funny. IDK why you guys hate everyone who's involved with MMA

I've never heard Joe Rogan say a funny thing.

This pretty much sums up Rogans stand up specials.....

Centipede(II).jpg

Love Rogan's podcast.

Love listening to Rogan call fights.

His standup sucks.

The best laugh I ever got from Rogan was his kettlebell routine.

does anyone else use his specials as markers.....Joe just dropped Bill Burrs will be here soon haha

he's not funny, just like every other hack comedian that makes it into a netflix special

So full of himself. Typical conman too, trying to act like a common man not part of Hollywood when really he is. What is this Rogan thread about anyway?

he is definitely full of himself, though i think he does an admirable job of trying to stay as far away from hollywood as one possibly can. i like that he invites guests of all types, even if they're not famous or anything. though i do have to say that his stand-up is ATROCIOUS. i honestly don't see how people find him funny. he's a great interviewer, and a terrible stand-up. he used to be funny back in the day, before he started taking himself really seriously. that hurt his comedy, in my opinion.

I stopped listening to his podcast because I got tired of his pseudo-scientific shit talk about vegans.

Glad this trailer let me know not to watch this special.
I watch when I find the guest interesting. Right now it's Teddy Atlas. Must watch/listen.

Back