Joe Rogan & Justin Wren on Conor Mcgregor's ability to Visualize the Outcomes Of His Fights!

935659a4368e8285888806f51b1686eb.500x284x19.gif

What's up with all these crying if you aren't mad.
You keep quoting me and i'm simply responding :) delusional Conor fans unable to accept the truth that the fight was boring. Use your brain before you respond, try using words instead of gifs.

Criticizing his ability to predict fights.

I think I've heard it all now.
The haters have to cling to something. Their entire worldview has already been destroyed.

You keep quoting me and i'm simply responding :) delusional Conor fans unable to accept the truth that the fight was boring. Use your brain before you respond, try using words instead of gifs.

giphy.gif

You don't use logical approach when it comes to dealing with a retard.

His ability to predict his fights absolutely sucks.

He told us he'd destroy Nate. He got broken and tapped out.

He told us he'd destroy Nate in the rematch. He barely edged a majority decision after getting beaten into the fence at points, and spending half the night jogging away from the action.

Awful predictions in two of his recent major fights.
He outclassed nate in the second fight to the tune of two 10-8 rounds on a good judges card and took years off his life. Nate is ONLY effective against Conor when Conor is spent. Conor easily sailed to a decision win in his FIRST five round fight.

Stop hating

giphy.gif

You don't use logical approach when it comes to dealing with a retard.
Ahh still copping out and unable to explain yourself I see. Does your carer know you have access to a computer or are you just mildly on the spectrum?

True.

He said before the Aldo fight he would struggle to get off his stool after the first round, yet drilled him in 13 seconds.

Glad you see the relevance now.

He outclassed nate in the second fight to the tune of two 10-8 rounds on a good judges card and took years off his life. Nate is ONLY effective against Conor when Conor is spent. Conor easily sailed to a decision win in his FIRST five round fight.

Stop hating

Took years off his life??

That's a completely moronic thing to say.

What a pointless fanboi shithead.

But anyway this is all irrelevance.

The fact is Conor said he would "destroy" and finish Nate, and he didn't/couldn't. He won a decision, and not even a unanimous one.

Prediction fail.

I think i remember him saying something about hitting guys and they panic wrestle...

Also, how he was going to beat Nate up and if it went to the ground he was going to slice through Nate's guard but really only one guy did the slicing on the ground.

He visualizes that he is a lion in there and would rather die but as soon as he was in trouble he did what?

Took years off his life??

That's a completely moronic thing to say.

What a pointless fanboi shithead.
Sorry you were dead wrong. Never been a Conor fan boy check out my history dummy

Sorry you were dead wrong. Never been a Conor fan boy check out my history dummy

You must be a Conor fanboi to say something so horribly, horribly moronic.

Diaz was chasing Conor around at points late in that fight. He had already recovered from the early flash knockdowns, so clearly he wasnt damaged at all.

You can say 'Cain took years off Junior's life' with some level of credibility, because Junior was badly damaged in both fights, couldnt recover, and was in no shape to be chasing Cain by the ends of the contests.

But Nate wasnt damaged to anywhere even close to that sort of extent. He got dropped early then recovered and was fine. He was forcing the action. No harmful damage whatsoever. Temporary facial marking because he has fair skin.

You're either a fanboy or a cretin. Take your pick. But there is no other explanation for that statement.

You must be a Conor fanboi to say something so horribly, horribly moronic.

Diaz was chasing Conor around at points late in that fight. He had already recovered from the early flash knockdowns, so clearly he wasnt damaged at all.

You can say 'Cain took years off Junior's life' with some level of credibility, because Junior was badly damaged in both fights, couldnt recover, and was in no shape to be chasing Cain by the ends of the contests.

But Nate wasnt damaged to anywhere even close to that sort of extent. He got dropped early then recovered and was fine. He was forcing the action. No harmful damage whatsoever. Temporary facial marking because he has fair skin.

You're either a fanboy or a cretin. Take your pick. But there is no other explanation for that statement.
Nah, I'm an unbiased objective fan and Conor completely outclassed and battered nate badly in the fight

2 belts 0 defenses

one win at lightweight

champion weightcutter that fought midgets at featherweight... conor's career at featherweight is pure cowardice

when he fought people his own size he got choked out lol... joe duffy taps him even today

your schtick might work on casuals but ive been around MMA for a while and I know a farce when i see one... take your little act to the WWE forums where people will fall for it.

Conor won't defend his lightweight belt and he will never step in a cage with Ferguson or Khabib cause those 2 guys will kill him... literally. I can see Conor mounted by Khabib being ground into dust... your can fake champ will never set foot in a cage with either cause he is playing a game. He is fake.

2 belts 0 defenses

one win at lightweight

champion weightcutter that fought midgets at featherweight... conor's career at featherweight is pure cowardice

when he fought people his own size he got choked out lol... joe duffy taps him even today

Destroying two champions in a dominating fashion = GOAT

nintchdbpict000281876595-e1479027932596.jpg

b60.jpg

Back