Joe Rogan & Justin Wren on Conor Mcgregor's ability to Visualize the Outcomes Of His Fights!

His ability to predict his fights absolutely sucks.

He told us he'd destroy Nate. He got broken and tapped out.

He told us he'd destroy Nate in the rematch. He barely edged a majority decision after getting beaten into the fence at points, and spending half the night jogging away from the action.

Awful predictions in two of his recent major fights.

Criticizing his ability to predict fights.

I think I've heard it all now.

2.gif

7.gif

He dropped him 3 times in 2rds, I would say he came pretty close to knocking him out.

lol Damn, you're stupid.

Criticizing his ability to predict fights.

I think I've heard it all now.

Good point.

It's not like criticizing his ability to predict fights is relevant.... on a thread about his ability to predict fights.

Yeah, seem to recall him saying he'd KO Nate in two rounds and Eddie in one, both of which were wrong. But that's just me.
nah he said eddie would either go down in the first or the second, which he did.

whats nutty though is kavanagh predicted eddie would go down around the 8 minute mark, which he did pretty much spot on

Good point.

It's not like criticizing his ability to predict fights is relevant.... on a thread about his ability to predict fights.

True.

He said before the Aldo fight he would struggle to get off his stool after the first round, yet drilled him in 13 seconds.

nah he said eddie would either go down in the first or the second, which he did.

whats nutty though is kavanagh predicted eddie would go down around the 8 minute mark, which he did pretty much spot on

Well, that's technically two predictions...

{<huh}

Do you hate Conor that much to discredit him with such a blunt lie ?

nkuvwdi.jpg

Pathetic
The fight was boring and overrated lol. No i don't hate him....I like seeing you guys jump when I tell you to though :)

tenor.gif

Yeah I think you are upset.
I called the fight boring and overrated (foty threads lol) and you get annoyed and keep calling me pathetic....i think we both know who's upset here. If you don't like the things i say then don't respond :)

Back