Joe Rogan & Justin Wren on Conor Mcgregor's ability to Visualize the Outcomes Of His Fights!

635813163078762027-1787961098_6kAdsC0qTNGP0ymnstKY_mind%2520blown%2520hippie.gif

I'm somewhat of a psychic too, but in spite of my powers, I still can't see Conor defending a belt before retiring.

I guess it wasn't meant to be.

That was pre cardio Mcgregor, as far as I'm concerned this was nothing more than a fluke and should be removed from his record.
hahaha pre-cardio McGregor?! That's a new one. I haven't heard that one before.

Rogaine put down that once in ever crackpipe

x_mNfv.gif

Rogaine psychic battle

It was post Panic McWrestler.
The wrestling only came about due to him being ever so slightly stunned, which came about due to him gassing, we won't see that again...... Trust me.

Cardio Conor never lost
Exactly mate, Cardio Conor is something new, and unbeatable as far as I'm concerned, his one weakness took one camp to solve, now he can out last triathletes.

Can I contribute as well?
My crystal ball tells me that battle royal ass whooping is on it's way to him in the form of boxing match.

It's pretty incredible, Justin is such a OG

His ability to predict his fights absolutely sucks.

He told us he'd destroy Nate. He got broken and tapped out.

He told us he'd destroy Nate in the rematch. He barely edged a majority decision after getting beaten into the fence at points, and spending half the night jogging away from the action.

Awful predictions in two of his recent major fights.

The world needs more people like Justin Wren.

Back